Eighteen

A/N: I had wrote chapter eighteen already, however somehow I LOST all of it! So I have to rewrite it all. Sorry. -ICrzy)

Emma POV

I finished putting my earrings in. I glanced to the door when I saw Tony standing by the door, he was pointing at the wrist watch on his wrist.

"Come on, kiddo." He said, "Don't wanna be late to your dance."

I roll my eyes and look at myself one last time in the mirror, fixing my hair. Then turned to put on my heels. I had my hair curled and down, a light blue dress, nice makeup and jewelry on.

"By the way," I start, "Mention to Pepper that I appreciated that she let me borrow her curling iron."

Tony smiles, "Don't mention it."

I step out, taking a moment to remember to grab my purse and cellphone. When I turn to look at Tony, he had a smile on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing," Tony said, "You just look so stunning."

I look at him, "Think so?"

Tony nods, "Yeah," He then went to this protective mode, "Now if Parker tries to take advantage of you-."

I look at him giving him a glare, "Tony!"

Tony then chuckled, "Alright, alright." He then motions me to the elevator, "Better get you out. Don't want to be late."

We reach the elevator and Tony has one last look at me, he was asking me if I had everything or if I forgot anything. Assuring him I didn't forget a thing.

"Tony," I said, "I'll be fine."

He nods, "Right, right." He paused, "But remember to call Happy-."

"When the dance is over," I grin, "I know, dad."

There was an awkward pause for a second. I hesitated when the elevator doors opened. Tony held it open with his hand and looked at me.

"I know what you meant," His voice was soft, "Now get out of here."

I looked at him, "Alright. See you later."

"Have fun kiddo," He grins, "But not too much fun."

I roll my eyes as I hear him chuckle while the elevator doors shut. I pulled out my cellphone and sent Peter a text, letting him know I was leaving the tower and heading to Happy. Then we'd drive to his place and head to the dance.

Peter POV

I got the message from Emma. I looked worried. I had been trying to get my tie tied but kept messing it up. May seemed to have noticed the problem and came over.

"Okay, slugger?" May asks.

I look at me, "May, this is my first dance with- Emma."

May finishing tying the the tie around my neck, "Oh you'll be fine."

"I know," I started, "Its just she's my first-," I paused.

"First what?" May asks.

I bit my lip. Without saying anything, May met my eyes and smiled. I look at my aunt. She was focusing on my tie, and when she finished tying it, she adjusted it with a smile on her face.

"She's your girlfriend," May looks back at the tie, "Oh your Uncle Ben would be so proud to see what kind of man you became." She said.

We rarely spoke about Ben. After what had happened, we both dealt with it in our own way. May spent time working and becoming overly protective of me, while I became Spider-Man.