Ten

I have to honestly say that this song Ashes by Celine Dion has become my all time favorite song in the Deadpool 2 soundtrack, like literally the BEST song ever! I mean I did get a kick from the dubstep in it, and if there are those who were not old enough during 2012 when dubstep was popular its just tech rave music. Anyways, I really loved that song that's why I added it to the playlist! Please check out the Deadpool 2 soundtrack because it's so amazing, also check out the movie...  Given you're old enough to see a rated R film or accompanied by an adult. -ICrzy

Peter POV

Ned and I were walking from fourth period to head to lunch. Ned noticed Emma before me, because I felt him elbowing me in my hip.

"Alright," He says, "There she is. Ask her to homecoming."

I blush and look at him, "Are you kidding me? She wouldn't go with me."

All of a sudden I hear, "Sure she would." It was MJ.

I jump, "Where did you come from?"

MJ smirks, "It's a secret. One of my many talents."

I then heard what she said again in my brain. Sure she would? Is MJ implying that Emma likes me. I felt Ned nudge me forward.

"Come on, Pete. Just do it." He said.

"Fine," I say, "Fine. I'll do it."

I work up the courage to walk over. I cannot believe I was going to ask Emma to homecoming. I walk over to her locker, and as she was closing it, she noticed me. She smiles.

"Hey, Peter." She says.

I smile, "Hi, Emma."

She motions to my head, "How's the head? You know after yesterday?"

I remembered, the brawl yesterday with Warlord. I took a real nasty hit in the hit.

"I- I am okay." I said.

Emma kept her smile, "Good. I was worried on my way home if you were okay or not." She said.

"You were worried about me?" I ask.

She looks at me, "Of course, Peter. You're the best person I know." She says.

I smile, "Oh- well uh- you're the best person I know too." I blush.

She tilts her head, "You okay?"

I nod, "Yes I just- need- no I want to ask you something."

She nods and crosses her arms on her chest, "Alright, shoot." She said giving her attention to me.

"Uh- Was- I was gonna- I was gonna see- no I wanted to know-." I paused.

I felt my nerves getting to me. But instead of Emma getting annoyed or angry, she just waited for me to ask.

"Peter," She finally spoke, "Take your time, don't get worked up."

If only she knew.

"Alright. I wanted to ask if you'd like to be my homecoming date." I said.

Emma's eyes sparkler blue, they seemed to light up in a different way than I've seen them. A smile left her lips after hearing me speak.

"Of course," She said, "I'd love to go to homecoming with you, Peter."

A smile escaped my lips. She said yes. She said yes!? Oh god, I didn't actually think this through. I didn't think pass her rejecting me or worst things getting awkward between us.

"Coming?" I hear Emma ask me.

I smile and nod, "Y- Yeah."

Tony POV