Nineteen

(A/N: Note after this chapter and onward will take place during Infinity Wars. So get ready to feel some feelings and expect some strong emotions. -ICrzy)

Emma POV

October came and gone, November flew back quickly, and December was nearly over. Peter had decided that we get each other Christmas gifts despite the fact we won't see each other on Christmas. We were meeting up a week before Christmas, before our last day of school for winter break and hand them out.

I had been nervous about Peter seeing what I got him for a while now. I know he doesn't have a lot of money and I didn't want to beg for money, well more money from Tony.

When our class ended, Peter and I managed to meet up at his locker. Since homecoming, people were gossiping about us. Flash gave us dirty looks and would openly call Peter names, but I'd stand in the middle calling Flash some choice of words.

"I am beyond excited for break!" I smiled at we exited the school together.

The snow had been coming down for nearly a week now. Peter and I were walking me home, we were going to work on some training after we exchanged our gifts.

Peter smiles, "So are you going with Tony on his ski trip?"

I groan, "Yeah. He's going to prance me around and tell everyone how I am his ward." I said.

Peter couldn't help but laugh, "You make that sound like a bad thing." He said, "I mean it's where in Germany?"

I shake my head, "No. We are skiing in Sweden." I said.

We cross the street and continue talking about this. I had revealed to Peter how this would be my first trip out of the U.S. and I had never been on a plane that long in my entire life.

"Well I know you'll have a blast." He said and kisses the top of my head.

I smile, "Yeah but I wish you could come." I said.

He shrugs, "I could but I don't think it's fair to leave May here during the holidays." He said.

I quickly frown, "No- No! I don't want you to do that to May." I said.

Since Peter and I have been opened about our relationship, May has welcomed me in so much as a part of the family. She had let me stay over night during Thanksgiving when Pepper and Tony were out of the country dealing with some business stuff.

"Besides," I then add, "As much as I am going to not enjoy the rich people feeling bad that I am  an 'orphan'," I air quoted the word orphan, "I know this will mean a lot to Tony."

We continued walking down the street. The snow was starting to come down. The weather was cold but it wasn't too cold.

"So plans for you and May?" I ask.

Peter shrugs, "Probably same thing every year."

"And what would that be?" I ask.

Peter rubs the back of his neck, "Uh celebrate the holidays and then go visit Ben." He said.

I frown. Sometimes its hard to forget that Peter lost his uncle a year ago. I know it hurts him to think about it, I can tell from the expression he wears on his face whenever he mentions visiting his late uncle.

"Oh," I spoke softly.

He held onto my hand and then added, "Hear anything from your mom?"

I shake my head, "Not since Thanksgiving."

My mom attempted to keep in touch but hasn't really said where she has been. She had called me on Thanksgiving after not seeing her for near a few months. I doubt she'll call or leave any more of message to me for Christmas.