The Most Important Update I Have Ever Done!

Hello!

Now, the topic of discussion!

I have hinted on my bio and in a chapter at two books that will hopefully begin at the same time! However, I have not explained what they were about or when they'd be released.

Well, let me explain.

The first book will be completely different in the form of a new character that I will release the info on either tomorow or thursday! I'll give guys a little bit of a description of what to expect in it with a certain hunky bearded character ;)

Hooray! (⌒▽⌒)

Now, the book wont be out because I wont have the cover ready and I'm doing my absolute best to work on it! Same applies for the other book cover and the amazing Fikentre_Art (the artist who did the cover for this book) is currently working on that cover. I had just pitched the idea to him/her today and they said they could do it, it would just take time.

But, once I have an artist to start with the newest character book, I will be sure to release it and start working chapter by chapter! The new books, I will be working side by side on. For reasons I will explain in a bit. I just wanted to update you guys and tell you what is happening! Now, I will reassure you that I wont realese these books until this one is fully completed!

And trust me.

I have plans for this book, I did all along! lol

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

It'll be gut wrenching and leave you excited for another chapter, I promise! It takes a minute for my mind to write these books because I struggle alot with my own lazines and inner conflicts. But I have creativity practically bursting at the seems! But, I still write these books because I love writing them and you love reading them!

Now, why am I releasing two books at once?

Well, because I inteded for the newest charcater to be first from the start but, the other book is so damn captivating.

And if you're a fan of my other books...

You'll be happy about this one.

So, thats why I want to release two at a time. It'll be a challenge but, nothing I can't handle. The only problem is that each chapter will be longer to put out on each book. I'll get burnt out on one chapter with the details then start on the other one! So, instead of waiting about a week, it might take two and I do apologize but, it'll be woth it!

I promise.

(☆^ー^☆)

Now, for the news that Im so happy and excited to tell you! I have been obsessing over this idea for the a while.

The other book that I mentioned before will continue from a previous book I wrote before!

It'll be announced on that book, hopefully tomorrow or thursday, in a way and style that I dont think exists on Wattpad!

This m1ght be the very first. (well at l5ast to my know1edge (dont #ome for me lol)).

I'm 5o e+cite& to 3ell y%u that bo$k
1s!

///

[:ERROR:]

[File: DOWNLOADING.]

Get Ready ;)