"Sweetie why don't you get up and let me check some things out." I nodded my head and let her sit in my chair.

Jason stood up and took me in his arms. "Are you okay princess?"

I nodded against his chest. "Yeah yeah. We just got to find the son of a bitch."

He released me from his arms. " we will. I promise you we will."

I turned to the other men. "Dante is a dangerous man. He has many friends and ways to stay hidden. Help me find him."

"Why should we do anything for you? You're just a gang slut," said Ian.

Jason took a step to him but I grabbed his arm stopping him. I rolled my eyes. "First of all I am not some slut, and two Dante didn't just keep me around because I was a good lay. He kept me around because I was smart and dangerous. You must remember what I could do with a gun? What I could do with a knife?" I subtly grabbed the hidden knives from Amelia's pocket.

I hid them behind my back as I started to walk up to him. "Yes, I remember."

I smirked as I stood in front of him. I put one knife up against his neck as I moved the other over his thigh. "Good. you should also know that I am in medical school. That means I know exactly where to stab inflicting the most pain without actually killing you." I stabbed his left thigh causing him to scream out. "You see the femoral artery is three centimeters to the left of the blade. If I stabbed you there, you would be dead in less than a minute." I turned to the others. "Now is there anyone else who doesn't wish to help me?" they all shook their heads. "Good, then we have some work to do." I brought up the other knife down from his neck stabbing his right thigh in the same place.

Amelia and i started looking through every alphabet agency databases, public records and traffic cam footage for news of Dante. The other men were calling their best tech guys to look into this as well, except the Black Death. They had to take their boss to the hospital.

"Damn it." I said. I got locked out of another database.

"Sweetie I don't think we will find anything today. Let's go and we can keep looking tomorrow," said Amelia.

"But-"I was about to argue when the door opened to reveal the barbie bitch. Today she was wearing a knit see-through crop top, skin-tight booty colorful tribal shorts, and knee-high boots.

She walked over to the boy from before and sat down next to him. "What are you doing here Erica?" he groaned.

"What I can't visit my baby brother?" she asked before winking at his boss.

The kid rolled his eyes. "Stepbrother."

"Whatever." she looked over at Jason and smiled. "Hi, Jacy." then she saw me and glared. "Oh, you're back."

"Yeah I'm back," I said.

She sighed. "No wonder Jason hasn't been calling me. He's been fucking you."

I rose my eyebrow at her and glared at her standing up. "Excuse me?"

"Did he tell you how he fucked me while you were gone?" she smirked.

My glare hardened. "What?"

Her smirk grew. "Oh I guess he didn't tell you." she laughed. "He called me over and fucked me for hours, hard."

"Shut the fuck up Erica!" he growled. "Princess I-"

"Is it true?" I whispered. He said nothing. "Is it true!?" I said this time with more force and authority in my tone.

His eyes filled with guilt as he spoke. "Yes but princess I swear-"

I put my hand up and shook my head. "Don't" I said as started walking out. I stopped when I heard the barbie bitch speak.

"How does it feel to know that he used you? That you're his second choice?"

I took a breath in and turned around to her. I stalked over to her making her smirk go away. When I got to her I grabbed her ponytail and slammed her into the wall. "Yeah, how does it feel to be the city slut? To know that nobody actually cares about you? To know you will get nothing in life and have nothing to your name?"

She looked around for someone to tell her otherwise, to defend her against my words, but found nothing. "Well-well what do you have huh? What do you have to your name?"

I smirked. "Oh you know... just the Sicilian mafia." I heard gasps from around the room. "Now I'm going to go before I make the decision to kill you." I dropped her hair causing her to fall to the ground. I straightened out my jacket before walking out of the room.

***********************************************************************************************

Erica's outfit (no hate to Miley, I actually love her.)

I hope everyone enjoyed this update

I hope everyone enjoyed this update. Please keep up the voting and comments. You guys are the best and I hope you all have a fantastic week!