Sadie left the girls in the room with Harlow, grabbing her a glass of water. When she brought Harlow her water, her heart melted when she saw the girls snuggling up to their mother. She set the glass down on the nightstand next to Harlow. "I'll leave the girls in here with you if you would like, and I'll go start dinner." Sadie said, she figured that Harlow needed a moment with the girls and it would give her time to make dinner.

"Sure, I would really like some alone time with them." she says, as she hugged the girls, placing kisses on the top of their heads.

Sadie left the room, and headed back downstairs and into the kitchen. She began looking inside the kitchen pantry, and the fridge, trying to figure out what to make them for dinner. She found stuff to make lasagna and started to get everything ready, boiling the water, heating the sauce and browning the meat, she then grabbed the cheese out of the fridge and set it on the counter.

She was starting to get a little nervous that Antonio wasn't home yet, she looked up at the clock that was on the wall and saw that she had to work in an hour. She debated on calling him, but figured since Harlow was awake that it should be OK if she had to leave. Once everything was ready to prepare, she began layering the noodles, meat, sauce and the different cheeses, then placed it inside the oven.

She was busy getting dinner ready that she didn't hear Antonio come home, after she closed the oven and stood up, she turned around quickly and bumped right into him letting out a loud gasp as he held onto her arms when she was about to fall.

"You scared the crap out of me!" she said loudly, while looking into his eyes

"You scared the crap out of me!" she said loudly, while looking into his eyes. She was mesmerized by how crystal blue his eyes were, just gazing into his eyes made her melt inside, and felt like her stomach were full of dancing butterflies.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." he laughed, as he let go of her. "I was just coming in here to let you know that I was home. I'm sorry it took a little longer than expected."

"I was starting to get a little nervous that you weren't here yet. I made lasagna, and it should be done in about an hour." she says, as she walked over to the sink, and rinsed the dishes off that she left in the sink, trying to calm herself down. "I can set the timer for you, so you know when the food is done."

He leaned against the counter with a smile. "How did you know that was my favorite meal?"

"I didn't... I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make dinner tonight, it was getting close to dinner time so I looked to see what you had. I saw you had everything to make for lasagna, and made it. Hopefully it tastes OK." she smiled, and began loading the dishwasher.

"I'm sure it will taste just fine." he says, looking behind him. "Are the girls still napping?"

"No... they wanted to lay next to Harlow, so they are in the room with her. Harlow did wake up, asking for water and her medication. She sounded like she was in a lot of pain when I had talked to her."