|1.40|

Carson rolled his sweaty body off of Dieon's. It had been a long night and one thing lead to another.

They laid breathlessly next to one another desperately trying to grasp onto their normal pattern of breathing.

"What did we just do?" Dieon panted out for air.

Carson shook his head before shrugging his shoulders consecutively after. "I'm pretty sure we just had sex." He answered smartly. "Some great sex at that." He added.

Dieon sat up in bed not able to just lay back and accept the fact that she had just broken all the rules she had set for herself. "No on knows of this, not Anyul, not Ashton, and definitely not Anthony. They would have a field day with this." She sighed.

Carson ran his fingers through his curly hair that clouded some of the vision in his eyes. Pulling it up into a ponytail he nodded in agreement. "Your secret safe with me sweetheart." He smirked.

Thinking back to his smooth operation he couldn't help but to chuckle at how much of a submissive person Dieon was when she wasn't carrying her briefcase and in the center of the court.

Applying a slight knock on her door, he knew he would be read for filth for stopping by her place at such hours of the night.

The door opened up causing her to poke her head out from the opening. She didn't bother to say a greeting, instead she sighed and opened the door a bit wider eyeing him.

"Which one of them are in jail?" She pulled him in by the collar of his shirt

"Which one of them are in jail?" She pulled him in by the collar of his shirt. "Better yet, who did y'all kill?"

Carson chuckled liking the fact that she assumed they were in some sort of trouble and needed her for the rescue. "No ones in jail and no is dead." Carson disclaimed as he took a seat at one of the stools that decorated the kitchen.

"Okay so why are you making  yourself comfortable? You need to go." She motioned for him to leave her place at once.

Carson scoffed."Dieon I ain't crazy nor am I pushy, so I know for a fact that you felt the way I felt a few days ago."

Dieon scratched her head in confusion. "Whoa buddy, I don't have much feelings to be feeling things." Her eyes widened at the thought of Carson actually claiming that he felt some way for her. She wasn't use to displaying all that feelings stuff since she had built herself up to be so cold for the courtroom and court cases.

Letting out a breath of frustration, Carson replied."Let me prove to you that I know you felt something the other day."

Dieon immediately shook her head no. "The only person that gets to prove things here is me. If you want to do my job, just fire me already." Her sly attitude and nonchalant demeanor intrigued Carson. He never really dealt with a female as such. This was his fist time having to chase a woman and he was enjoying all parts of it. "Carson really, what do you want? I have to be at the firm early in the morning tomorrow so get to the point so I can get to bed."