|1.4|

"I've been in here for two hours and you have yet to ask me to drop my panties, I'm shocked." Jhenea said to me as ran her hand through my hair.

I looked up at her with a sly smile before wrapping my arms around her waist, keeping my head at the opening of her legs. "I ain't no sex addict now."We both laughed. "But we use to chill like this before. You made me learn sex ain't always the main priority of a relationship."

"And what is?"She questioned with a raise of her brow.

Still looking up at her, we locked eyes.

"Love, loyalty, communication, appreciation and trust." I replied sincerely.

She nodded her head in a sufficed manner before questioning me again. "Did we have any of that in our relationship?"Her hand stop running through my hair before she slid it down to my face where she brushed my lips with thumb.

Opening my mouth, her thumb fell in where I lightly bit down on it. After hearing her whine about the pain, I let her finger go with a light laugh before focusing back to the initial question. "We had love, the shit was strong to, but with us both bein' fucked up, we ain't express it how much we should've. The loyalty relationship wise, was a little rocky on my part, and I apologize for that. However you stayed down and never changed on me even when I did you wrong, and I appreciate that."I kissed her exposed stomach continuously to show some affection in honor of my appreciation.

"What about communication, appreciation and trust?"She asked in between laughs.

"Hold on, you got a little stomach fat and a nigga is lovin' that shit right now."I bit down on the little extra skin she now had that I ain't never noticed before. "That Nawlins' pipe got you right." I felt the vibrations of her laughter through her stomach causing me to laugh myself.

"But no funny shit, our communication sucked ass when it came to both of bein' pissed off. When it came to talkin' to you, I was always hesitant on what to say so I don't hurt yo' childish ass feelin's , but when you got me to that point, I was just like fuck it. You on the other hand, was to afraid to talk to me, you feared my reaction most of the time and I don't blame you cause half of the time ion' even be thinkin' about the shit I say."

This was all true, I'd say whatever I wanted no matter what the circumstances was. Jhenea tried to talk to me about it, but I ended up calling her stupid and blowing the whole conversation off, that being a prime example.

"Appreciation, we had that. Due to us not bein' able to tell each other we loved one another we always told each other we appreciated one another. I truly appreciate everything you did for me, from when you cooked for a nigga when you was in pain from yo' period, all the way down to sucking my dick yesterday."

I never really tried to focus on the serious shit she did for me because that'll only make me feel guilty for doing her so dirty. Jhenea a real down to earth and loyal female and the shit I did made her realize I ain't deserve her. Although she couldn't resist her usual dose of Ant, I knew she was seeking what we had in that big baby ass nigga, but she knew she aint find shit.

"Something we lacked in as a whole was trust. I fucked shit up for you way to many times and that altered your ability to trust me. Although you ain't trust me, I trusted you wit' everything, you ain't no triflin' ass broad and till this day, you still got my trust." I scooted up towards her face kissing her lips lightly. As I was trying to pull away, I felt her hand grab the back of my neck preventing me from takin' my lips off of hers.

She wanted it.

"I'm not only good for sex, I gave you all, I gave you my all."She whispered into my ear as her hands were placed underneath my shirt.