|1.23|

Anthony stood alongside Ashton as they counted up a shipment they were about to make. Work had slowed down for them a bit when reality began to set in for everyone. Everbody seemed to have their own issues going on, that things with business didn't even matter anymore. Nyne Syns hasn't had an event for over three weeks so income from there was cut to an end. The only thing that was really making Ashton and Anthony money together was the tattoo shop and that didn't sit right with them. Ashton and Anthony both had separate ventures that was bringing them money, but it felt odd not making an abundance together.

Carson was really a non existing factor in their money making process since he had his own thing going on. Real estate was a new interest of his so money was enough for him at the moment. The guys didn't really see an issue with Carson heading his own way because it was long over due. The only reason that he was really around at the moment was because James and now that they were on the verge of getting shit over with that, the three were slowly becoming more and more distant.

"This should touch base over in Montreal in three days."Ashton informed Anthony as he zipped up the last of the product.

Anthony nodded."Thats good timing. We should have a supply from Anyul by then. My next bundle honestly aint gettin' shipped out, I was just gone distribute it out hea', the streets miss the kid."Anthony had somewhat cut off doing business with regular New Orleans niggas. Is not that he had changed it was just that he was doing things beyond New Orleans and had no time to fish out niggas that he knew would remain solid.

Ashton winced playfully at Anthony's idea of flowing his product through New Orleans again. "You really think thats a good idea? You ain't learn yo' lesson last time?"

Anthony shook his head no. "If you referring to Malcom, then yeah. Which is why I'm about to be real strict and strategeous about who I give my shit to. I just feel like New Orleans deserves it, they been good to me for a while now."

Ashton laughed loudly as he side eyed Anthony. "Nigga who do you think you is?"

Anthony laughed a bit as well. "I'm just sayin', nobody got product like mine and my shit the best so why not bless these poo ass niggas with some good shit." Anthony shrugged suggestively.

Ashton nodded in understanding."I guess you got somethin' goin', but you know how I feel about doin' shit here especially with yo' in law and shit."

Anthony rolled his eyes. "You think you real funny huh?"Clearly Ashton was hinting towards Ximena. She was a conniving bitch and most certainly still trying to lock Anthony's ass up for anything. Anthony had basically went off the radar in New Orleans for a while and coincidently the crime rate and New Orleans seemed to drop in just that time. Of course Ximena was still trying to put two and two together, but her ass always ended up with three because Anthony was just moving so smoothly and damn near unnoticed. "But I got somethin' for her wicked ass. Just wait."Anthony laughed knowing if Ximena ever made it in the proximity of him he'll deal with her in any reckless manner. Although lighting her ass up would suffice Anthony in any manner, he rather entangle her ass in her own shit so she could regret and suffer.

"I aint gone question you."Ashton shrugged deciding to not even pick Anthony's brain about it. "But you heard from Diego? Nigga real hype about comin' down hea'."

"No shit."Anthony chuckled. "He was a bit skeptical but wit' my convincin' he was down. James in for a rude awakenin', all we gotta do is give Deigo the word and that nigga out."Deigo was the best at this shit. He was a perfect at going in for a clean kill and the guys knew he was the go to guy for this job.

"But what the fun in lettin' Deigo do all the work?"Ashton smirked.

"You right, which is why me, you, D, Carson and a few other nigga gone raid his shit and get to the bottom of it."