|1.33|

It was two nights before the last day of the Miami trip and everyone was reluctant on letting go of Miami forever. They had the time of their lives in Miami pratically forgetting all about New Orleans. Since the day was approaching, everyone gradually began to pack to prevent rush hour and mayhem the day of.

"You think you all that cause you got your hair and nails done?"Anthony mugged Jhenea while she remained in front of the mirror toying with her hair and smiling.

Making eye contact with him through the mirror, her smile fell. "Boy nobody said anything when you went to go get your hair cut so let me drown in my beauty."

Anthony sunk his teeth gently into his pink plump lip as he slowly approached her. He secured his arms around her waist as he nestled his nose into the crook of her neck. He inhaled her sweet and blissful scent before placing a light kiss onto her neck. "You just think you're so seductive, dont you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Is it working?"He questioned rising his head from her neck.

Jhenea shrugged. "I mean yeah, but I'm not gonna mess up my hair so no." She used her butt to push him back.

"You the only girl in this entire world who can stand up hea' and just reject me like I'm just some regular ass nigga." Anthony shook his head in disbelief.

Raising her arms up a bit, she signalled him to pick her up and place her onto the sink. He did just that.

He watched her slightly open her legs to allow room for her belly. "I've had it already, I'm sure I can miss a day or two without it." She shrugged.

"You talk so much shit, watch when you drop my baybeh' it's gone be over for yo' ass." With a finger in her face, he warned her.

A chuckle transpired from Jhenea. She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely pulling him in closer. "I can't wait."She eagerly smiled.

Shaking his head in a comical manner he locked his tender hand into the crook of her neck roughly pulling her in to kiss him. Jhenea pulled away from the kiss knowing his intentions were to get her riled up.

Anthony smirked as he wiped her lip gloss off his lips. "I love you." He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I love you too."She replied genuinely.

Moments like such weren't often to come around since they were always around friends, Anthony was busy, or Jhenea was dealing with things for her art studio. When they did get time alone, it consisted of just simply expressing their love and stating their appreciation. "What was yo' first impression of me?" He randomly asked.

Jhenea eyes widened in amusemnet knowing everything that was to be said wasn't going to be so positive. "I didn't like you at all. I thought you were rude, arrogant and controlling. The fact that you just ordered me to allow you to take me home just threw me off and you called me a simple minded ass broad."Jhenea playfully glared at him.

Anthony laughed loudly as he reminisced to the first time she had knowledge of him. Although he had been followings her around weeks prior, meeting her at Ashton's party caused their first conversation to arise.

Anthony had to admit, the fact that she was with Malcom that night rubbed him the wrong way, however he just blamed it on being determined to hold his part of the deal up with Ximena. After a lot of thinking, he finally realized that he actually knew what was going to happen between the two before he actually knew, if that made any sense.

Seeing her stand out in a party full of people that differed from her caught his attention. She was stuck up, fatal with words and could kill you with an insult without even adding a lick of profanity in it.