|1.20|

Ashton slowly drove his car down the road watching Morgan enjoy her time with some white dude. He knew those type of guys were really her type, but he didn't think she was gonna turn him down for one.

Unlocking his phone, he clicked on Morgan's name opening their message thread.

Morgan
- Don't get fucked up for Justin Bieber
😉
Delivered 12:49PM

With that, Ashton quickly sped off towards traffic. Truth be told, he had been tripping over Morgan. He grew to have feelings for her and he knew he had fucked up when he realized that genuinely did like her.

Anthony had warned him to dead things before it got sticky but of course Ashton was hard headed and loved to risk shit.

Ashton had yet to hear back from Carson, but he knew a reaction would be coming soon.

Knowing Carson, Ashton predicted that he was trying to figure out how he was going to approach him. Carson wasn't as irrational as Anthony and Ashton. He actually thought shit through instead of flying off the handle.

Ridding his head of all thoughts of Morgan and Carson he turned the music up in his car and let the bass vibrate throughout his body. The thumping beat of So Icy by Gucci Mane and Jeezy enlaced him into zen-ed out daze as he enjoyed the music.

He had been following Morgan around for nothing but an hour and finally found what he was looking for, the other nigga. He knew Morgan wasn't only messing with him due to him not only messing with Morgan. However, he wished just as he didn't think of these other hoes as nothing, she would do the same with these white clowns.

Pulling into Nyne Syns, he spotted Anthony holding Jhenea's hair back as she hunched over to throw up. It was a pretty disgusting sight and with Lamont being around, he knew he was gonna be over the top.

Steering clear from the parking spot Jhenea marked her territory in, Ashton parked two spots down. "Aint shit that say welcome to Nyne Syns like seein' the homie girl throwing up her insides."Ashton smiled as he got out the car locking it.

Both Anthony and Jhenea flicked their middle fingers up at him causing Lamont to peek through his hands and laugh. He could hardly bare with hearing Jhenea vomit so seeing it would just be him setting himself up for failure.

Taking in shallow breaths Jhenea finished up. Anthony handed her the travel sized mouth wash allowing her to swish it around in her mouth before spitting it out. "You good?" Anthony asked while holding her close to his chest.

She nodded her head in response. "I can't believe I threw up my favorite croutons."She grumbled in frustration as she folded her arms across her chest.

Jhenea had a thing for croutons solely by themselves, the were like the every day bag of chips to her. It upset her knowing that she may have to give those up to prevent throwing them back up.

Anthony scoffed. "You worried about the fuckin' croutons ?"

Sighing she nodded her head. "Yes."

"I'll buy you some more, c'mon."

Jhenea looked herself over in the reflection of Anthony's dark tinted windows. Today she wasn't feeling too well and found the only reason to come out was because she had a consulting appointment with Dr. Ahmed. She knew if it wasn't for that, she would be in bed sleeping and throwing up her insides all day long.

"I look miserable. My face got skinnier."She whined as she traced her finger along her jawline that was much more evident.

"She whined as she traced her finger along her jawline that was much more evident