|1.17|

Anthony watched as Jhenea seprated his darks and light for a load of laundry that his busy schedule pervented him from doing. He honestly had about two hours to chill for today and spent majority of it having sex with Jhenea. "I gotta go love, I'll probably be back tonight."He said to her as he leaned against the threshold of the door.

Jhenea turned her head to face him as she poured the detergent. "I probably won't be here when you come back, but I'll have some food ready for you. Please eat before you go to sleep Mase."She pleaded with him. She noticed that he hadn't ate for what seemed like three days and she didn't like it at all. He was running around with all this energy he barely had and it was unhealthy.

"Got you. But I'm out though. Hit my line if anything come up and I'll be with Lamont and Carson if I don't answer just call them."He assured her before he began making his way out.

"Um hello Speedy Gonzalez, you forgetting something?"Jhenea caught his attention before he could make it any farther.

Anthony absentmindedly patted his pockets to feel if he had everything his need. Eyeing her for a moment he laughed a bit at her pout before slowly walking towards her. Pulling her into his chest by her waist, he kissed her lips. "I love you."

"Seems like you forgot a minute ago."She teased.

"Never, but I'm out. Please don't step out looking like you aint got no nigga cause I'll knock yo' lil ass out."He warned as he snapped the strap of her tank top onto her skin.

Rolling her eyes, Jhenea pushed him. "Goodbye Anthony. Drive safe, stay away from Lamont and Carson's single tendencies and don't get in any trouble."

Anthony chuckled before kissing her once more then finally making his way out the door and into the car.

It didn't take him to long to arrive at his destination and park next to Lamont's car. The building was shut down until further notice and it gave Anthony and Carson enough time to get shit out and send it off to somewhere else.

Getting out of the car, Anthony met his two friends inside. "Late as always." Lamont eyed him as he tried to slip in without drawing attentiom to himself for being pratically twenty minutes late.

Sticking the middle finger, Anthony placed the hard hat and safety glasses. The contractors were in there basically demolishing everything's just to build it right back up and add a bit more to the frame.

"You just never shut up, do you? You came here on a field trip, sit yo' ass in the corner and zip it."Anthony mugged Lamont causing Carson to let out a laugh.

Lamont stale faced Anthony before knudging him in a childish manner. "Shut yo' head ass up, before I call up Jhenea to whoop yo ass."He rebutted. "And you should be the last one aki-ki-ki-ing with that ugly ass laugh, you fuck crack heads, thats enough embarassment." He snapped over to Carson who immediately stopped laughing. "Don't come for me if I aint send for yall."

Anthony side eyed Lamont who stood proud at his achievement of shutting both of his friend up. Both Carson and Anthony walked away from Lamont who basked at their lack of responses. "We really need to duct tape that nigga mouth." Carson shook his head.

"He don't take shit serious."Anthony let out a light chuckle as the bent the corner of the now dismantled flowershop that they had hopes of rebuilding and expanding a bit larger into something else.

Carson stopped in the center of the room with Anthony beside him as he watched the contractors tear up the floor boards and take the insulation out of the walls. "How much is all this shit gonna cost anyways?"Carson surveyed his eyes around the room.