|1.27|

Beylan tip toed around Anthony's home trying to remain unnoticed. She didn't want to face the confrontation of Jhenea yet, however she still had to go open her shop and get Payton to school.

Sighing, she put her pride aside and dailed Anthony's number. Moments later, he answered, his voice raspy and fulled with fatigue. "What?"He groaned.

Rolling her eyes, she responded. "Well good morning,"She muttered dryly. "I have to get the boutique open at 9 and Payton has to get to school, and I don't have my car."

Anthony sighed. On the other end of the phone Beylan could hear him stir in the bed adjusting himself. "You ready?"

"Yes."

"I'll be out in a minute."With that, Anthony hung up the phone leaving Beylan to continue to hide out from Jhenea.

Jhenea who was no longer asleep heard the entire conversation while she subitted her school assignments. She had already predicted that Anthony had Beylan in their home. Assuming that he came home with a scar on his face, she knew he had sunken himself into a sink hole of trouble. Jhenea had no issue with Beylan being around as long as she respected the boundaries that were implemented. Jhenea would never treat Beylan differently in a situation like this especially when Payton was involved. She may not like her and the things she's done, but there was always a time to put your differences aside and just deal.

Jhenea looked at Anthony who had his arm thrown over his eyes harboring the darkness that was no longer in his bedroom. "Stay in bed, I can take her."

Anthony jerked his arm off of his face as his eyes bucked open in shock. "Nah' you good. Why would I allow you to set me up for failure like that?"

Jhenea had already set her laptop on sleep mode and began rising from the bed, slipping on her shoes. "Nothing is gonna happen, I'm volunteering to do this, so you can calm down."Jhenea assured him.

"You sure?"He raised a brow causing a stretching feeling to inflict onto the graze he had onto his face.

Jhenea nodded grabbing his car keys from the dresser. She made her way to him and bent down and kissed his lips. "I kissed you without you brushing your teeth, you know I love you."

Anthony let out a smooth chuckled while shaking his head. "Seriously J, not with my daughter in the car."He warned her.

"I promise."She pecked his lips again. "This is me trying to better myself."

Anthony nodded. "Alright then. Hurry up and get back home, you look good in that silk."He complimented the pale pink silk pajama set she still sported. April had purchased it for her since it was very light weight and comfortable so she could catch a good nights rest while pregnant.

Jhenea waved him off. "Boy bye. I expect breakfast when I get back."She ordered him. Hearing a scoff before she exited their bedroom she let out a light laugh. She enetered the living room where Beylan and Payton were awaiting the chauffeuring services of Anthony. Beylan looked up from her phone quickly growing dry in the mouth when she noticed it was Jhenea standing before her and not Anthony.

"Good morning."Jhenea beamed with a smile that was supported by her retainers.

Payton's head shot up from her IPad focusing on Jhenea. "Jhenea."She smiled. "Did you find a name for the baby yet?"Payton immediatly asked.

Jhenea let out a small laugh while shaking her head no. "Your dad hasn't really though of any. But tell you what, whatever name you think of, me and your dad will consider it."

"Your having a boy? Right?"Beylan cut in with a question.

Jhenea averted her eyes from Payton and onto Beylan still holding her beaming smile. "Yes we are. Hopefully he has my personality and not his father's." The small talk was the only thing that could ease the awkwardness between the two when Payton was around. Just to give off that facade that the two really got along, for the sake of her.