|1.37|

It had been three days and Jhenea no longer served as a patient to the hospital.

Although she was completely cleared to go home, she never really did since both of her boys stayed behind in the hospital.

"Are you okay, do you need me to stop by with anything at all ?" Morgan asked over the phone.

Jhenea let out a tiring yawn before responding. "I'm fine Morg, I appreciate it though."

"Okay."Morgan sighed. "Call me if you need anything."

Assuring her that she would do so, they ended the phone calls with goodbyes. Averting her eyes from the view out of the large window that illuminated light into Anthony's hospital room, she heard Artsit's light whimpers.

Even though he stayed his nights in the NICU, Jhenea and Anthony made sure to spend as much time as they possibly can with him.

Walking over to his incubator, she watched as he cried all the while getting frustrated over his nasal cannula. Artist pretty much picked up on all of Anthony's pet peeves. He wasn't really a fan of anything touching him or being on his face so he always had a hard time dealing with the nasal cannula, the EKG pads connected to his chest and when the nurses and doctors attemped to touch him.

Straying his small hands from the nasal cannula, Jhenea let out a short laugh. "Just calm down."She soothed him while caressing the silked down hair on his head. "I know these things are bothering you, but they're helping you right now, just a few more weeks okay." She whispered to him to distract him from touching the cannula while she put a pair of matching mittens onto his hand.

Anthony watched from the hospital bed as Jhenea interacted with Artist. It fascinated him how quickly her motherly actions and intuitions came in. She picked up so fast and seemed to be knowing exactly what she was doing. She kept herself and Artist organized all the while taking as much care of Anthony as she could.

As much as Anthony appreciated having her as a nurse despite being in a hospital full of them, he knew that she needed some rest. Her mind maybe running a mile a minute, but it was clear that all her body wanted was sleep.

"Get some sleep mama, I got him." Anthony suggested.

Jhenea looked over at his bed. "No it's fine, I'm not sleepy. Just get as much rest as you can."

Anthony sighed knowing he couldn't possibly do anything to get her to get her own rest. Slowly, he sat up in the bed straining his wounded chest and midriff. Slightly wincing out in pain, he shifted himself to left side of the bed making an ample amount of room for Jhenea to fit in. "Please, at least lay down,you been on your feet for the past three days. You literally runnin' on a hour worth of sleep."

Drifting out a deep sigh, Jhenea agreed. Wheeling Artists's incubator toward the bed, Anthony halted her from placing him on the side she was closest to, instead he notioned for her to place him on the side he was closest to. "Just get some rest, he'll still be here when you wake up."

Obliging to him, she crawled into the hospital bed beside him. She tried to be as careful as possible not wanting to amplify the pain he was feeling from his wounds. "I have a question." She stated as she entangled her legs with his under the covers.

"And I got an answer."

Jhenea let out a sigh bracing herself to ask her question. "Did you know?"