|1.15|

Benzi shriveled underneath the intimidating eye of Caron, Ashton, Anthony and Anyul. She hadn't been out in months and the sight of sunlight and feeling of natural air brisking through her nostrils and circulating her lungs was just so relaxing.

The feeling didn't quite last long when she realized how defenseless she was compared to the three men who all had reasons to not regret killing her.

Carson and the guys had finally decided that it was time for her to leave the attic for good. She had learned her lesson and now realized that maybe she was working for the wrong side. She knew nothing she could and would do would save her out of the dark pit she fell in, but she just had to roll with the punches.

"Why must the stupid ones be beautiful?"Anyul chuckled as his eyes roamed over Benzi. Her fixed attire was at higher standards and was satisfactory to her. In luck, Carson had yet to put her closet to waste so she was able to fit her body in a loose fitting aztek Versace blouse, low rider medium denim jeans and a stunning pair of pink pointy toed pumps. Her hair was colored a platinum blonde from the boxed dye she found underneath the sink of what she use to call her home.

She looked well.

Carson didn't expect for her to look this good since he only gave her three hours to not a look like someone that was disgusting in all forms.

Ashton graced his orbs on Benzi. "She hella dumb, but she aint all that." Ashton thought otherwise of Anyul's statement.

Benzi rolled her eyes deeply as she let a complaining sigh derive from her mouth. "If my intelligence is going to be insulted the entire time then maybe you should put me in the attic again."Her fiesty attitude oozed out as she darted her eyes coldly at both Ashton and Anyul who let out amused small laughs.

Anthony sat to the side pulling on the trimmed hairs of his beard masked within his thoughts. He was honestly lost at the conversation and only tuned in when he felt like it. His sunglasses framed his hollow slanted eyes as they slowly were being shaded by his heavy eyelids that wanted so badly to give out on him. Exhaustion was wearing him down to the scarce amount of energy that was sourcing his body to complete the daily task of the day. Lately he had been everywhere at once and he knew he was stretching himself out like an over used elastic band.

His head gravitated lower and lower into his creased arm before he nesteled it into the intersection of his elbow and forearm. His energy was giving out and he sensed that if anyone ceased the moment of slumber that dictated over him, his body would automatically recharge itself to last throughout the entire rest of the day.

"Shit lead the fuckin' way. Shit seem way better when you in there?"Carson spat indignantly.

Benzi let out a chuckle as she rolled her eyes. "Seems to me like I did my task completely correct and have you working by yourself,"She pointed at Carson. "Anthony and Ashton stressed out and business slowing down."To her, her work had been completed successfully. She basked at the thought of her being the reason why the guys switched their normality to something they thought they would never do. She was shallow enough to think of it as an accomplishment. Something an airhead basic bitch could never get done. "The fact that all you are actually sitting here just proves the fact that you all have free time, meaning shit aint moving like it use to. Lets face it, I was you all good luck charm."She let out a manipulating smug smirk while twisting a strand of hair between her self manicured fingers.

Anthony still letting the course of sleep gradually drown him, still found the energy within himself to raise a middle finger at Benzi. "Bitch you aint do shit, money aint slow down at all." Anthony grumbled. "Last time I checked, you was just in an attic looking like you did before Carson started treating you like a charity case. Be humble bitch." Every one may bite their tongue when it came to disrespecful females because they felt like they were to manly to respond, but Anthony wasn't with that. He let out whatever the fuck he had to say and didn't regret it not once.