|1.5|

"Yo Benz, where you at!?"Carson entered her apartment using his copy of the key

Benzi popped her head from the hall with a smile. "You have my chicken and waffles?"

He side eyed her while taking a seat on her deep grey couches. Carson licked his lips as he pulled on a coiled strand of hair he had on top of his head. "Come get it."

Benzi rolled her eyes slyly before stepping out of the hall only in a bra and panties. Carson shocked himself by how he grew so fond of Benzi, he more so had a thing for clean cut women. Benzi was the complete opposite when it came to Carson's standards. With her sporadic hair colors, inked skin and her slightly raspy voice from the many cigarettes she use to smoke in a day, Carson knew his mom would strike him dead in the head with a bible if she ever crossed paths with her.

Although he didn't think of the whole situation with Benzi was as serious as she was making it seem, he was into some deep shit.

"Thank you sexy."She straddled his lap while wrapping his arms around his neck loosely.

Carson turned his head away from her more so focusing on his phone that had just vibrated with a text from Ashton. "I ain't feelin' it today hop off'a me."He gently pushed her off of him causing her to scoff some air.

Benzi's feelings were slightly shattered due to her never being able to get the affection she craved from Carson. He was an all around wholesome dude, but even Anthony was better with giving affection than him. He was raised in a strict home where Morgan was brought up easier than he was because she was a girl. Carson's father raised him up to be a very strenuous man due to the fact that he was serving in the Army, he wanted Carson to be well put to handle the weight of being the man of the house. This meant he never really showed emotion towards Carson, he built him to be tough and emotionless. Carson's mother on the other hand gave affection here and there, but once his father scorned her for it, that was cut out immediately.

It's not that Carson didn't like Benzi, he just wasn't all for the kissing and loving shit. The most he'll do is kiss her forehead during sex and that only happened on a good day.

Letting her feelings subside, Benzi went ahead and began eating her Waffle House. "What's the problem Carson?" She let out a long sigh as she tore a piece of waffle and dipped it in the syrup.

"You really askin' that dumb ass question? I'm fuckin' 700 grand short and you just sittin' hea' like the shit aint about to be hurtin' how you livin'." Although 700 grand wasn't to much to go crazy about when the guys were building clubs and investing, but the fact that it was stolen from them, rubbed them the wrong way. The guys never really ran into this type of problem while doing shit on their own, they were the definition of precise and now they sort of felt like their reputation is ruined for future business. Word spread around quick so they wouldn't be surprised if others probably knew of this.

Benzi swallowed down hard on the food she was about to digest. Her nerves were sprouting back up and flourishing throughout her whole body. "If you had listened to what the hell I told you to do a long time ago you wouldn't be in the shit you're in now."Benzi always tried to talk Carson into venturing into business on his own. Without Carson, the guys have no upper hand in making huge offers with people that can honestly get their shit moved out fast and have their money in even faster.

Carson wasn't really down with the idea, he'll never switch up on his bros no matter how distant they were beginning to get. They started the shit together and pretty much was gonna end it together. "Bitch fuck you. Ain't shit you can say to have me even consider that. I ain't no disrespectful ass nigga to be callin' you out yo' name, but you soundin' real basic."