Lady kenya

The king sat mightily in his throne.
something was different.
physically the air seemed clearer, it seemed to hold a new found purity. There was no longer a burn of anticipation in his throat. Fear of what's to come if he didn't do right for his people.

The king is absently glazing at the double iron doors. The sound of his advice's voice rings in his ears, he's too lost in thought to hear him.
There's a knock at the door and the king is drawn out of his daze by it.

A throne room guard opens the door upon the king's permission, stepping inside with assertive steps.
"Your majesty, General Lady Kenya is here, she has requested to see you." The guard came into his line of vision with the news.

The lion besides the king yawned, temporarily taking everyone's attention away from their visitor. His yawn, however leaves to nothing else than him repositioning his head to best comfort himself in his sleep.

He stares at the beast endearingly. The lion was gifted to him from the witch doctor on his initial coronation day at the age of 20 years old. Barely days after he'd given his father an honorable death in bed.

The beast took a liking to him, as was expected of him. They hunted together on the nights when they couldn't sleep after the war. Days when they tossed and turned where they laid, memories of the war being recited to them in their heads like poetry.

The beast, a king in his own right fought ferocious besides him in his prime. Now as his youth flounders, he has become stifled with fat from inactivity.
Doing very little but eating and fucking, as his nature stated.

"Let her in." He says taking his eyes away from the lion. The guard bows before going to open the double doors.

The king's calm expression knitted into a concerned one. As the sickly curly haired woman and her male servant escort came in.

"Your highness, please forgive me for interrupting your peace-" The old woman drops to the floor.
The woman was skinnier than he'd ever seen her. Her cheek bones prominent under fatless cheeks and dark circles trapped her beautiful grey eyes.

"Lady Kenya, you must not strain yourself." The king said kindly to the old woman.
"Your majesty, Please allow me to bow in her stead." The servant man said but the king raised a hand telling him not to bother with greetings.

"My daughter, Akialine has gone missing, I have been falling in and out of deep sleeps and I woke up yesterday morning and asked to see her and my servants said that she had gone missing." The woman says breathlessly.

"I was told my son Clast took her out of the house but I haven't heard from her or him ever since. Your majesty please call upon my son and permit him to help look for her. She's a very delicate child, innocent down to her very core, oh and gullible too. Oh dear who knows what kind of trouble Akialine could've gotten her self into?" The woman said tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

The maids besides the king's throne, had widen eyes, Eyebrows up and curved and slightly opened mouths. Expressions full of mute surprise.
April must've neglected to tell her mother about the location of her sister.

The king got up from his throne, he walks to where the old woman was and she flashes him a warm smile.  His robe flows along with his every stride.
"Your majesty looks very happy this morning, our apple trees are sure to grow tasteful apples this winter." The woman says wearing a pretty smile and the king smiles as well.

The woman with a youthful smile on her face looks just like the girl he had locked away near the back of the palace hall.
"General Lady Kenya, I have your daughter." The king said and the woman's smile dropped.
She immediately falls to the ground in a bow.