human | book one |columbus trilogy

Dedicated to jordan-alexei

Genre: Teen fiction

Interviewing characters: Jackson Wilde. Arizona Casper.

___________

Hello Mrs. Jackson and Mrs. Arizona or what should I call you?

Jackson is fine

Arizona or Ari?

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

J: I'm def very human. I mean Most of us are. I've got brown hair on the warmer side and darker skin than my white friends.

A: I'm human, or that's what my parents said. I was a brunette when I was a kid. Mom said I looked like Peter pan But it got progressively more blonde as I grew up. I've got green eyes from my dad, and terrible habits from my mom.

What is your story about and how far are your chapters? 

J: Right Now I'm just leading my own boring life while Arizona and Kainaen do interesting and convoluted things. I'd say we're a quarter of the way through.

That's it? *Looks confused* Simple but I like it. How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

A: Creator's fine. It's Jackson that's got me worried. She thought I was dead.

The st9ry so far is a 10/ 10 punk band by the way.

Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

A: I would definitely request to not have had such a trash childhood. Like, there's having a tough upbringing, and then there's sabotage.

What about you Jackson?

J: Well there's this whole big list of stuff I hate about my life but fate is fate and it's all sort of set in stone, isn't it? Like if we're not some cosmic coincidence then this happened for a reason. If I got to change one thing, I'd probably make myself social and possibly be able to hold a conversation. Also I wish I had wing Kai has wings I'm jealous asf.

Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

A: I mean I want to restart my whole life correctly, so If I had a time machine I'd just go all the way.

J: No, you know so far it's been pretty great. It's been great.

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

J: Jordan is not normal. We'll say that. She acts like this edgy music loving lesbian Icon , but she's just kind of a music loving hopeless wattpad writer.

A: Jordan and I have a very similar world-view. We both want to see the world as something besides a bunch of arguing children on a floating rock. I just don't have any evidence that says we aren't.

Does Jordan (AKA jordan-alexei) like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

A: They're definitely short but it's artistic freedom.

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

A: I can promise you, it won't be boring. Is this over?

J: She doesn't mean that.

Just three more, I promise. Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

A: I'd start with the angel, but I'm pretty sure Jordylex already threw that in there. If not, oops.

J: Yeah I mean the flying kid and the demon are always a nice touch. But I'd be like "two very different girls find out they aren't so different."

In human | book one | columbus trilogy, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you? 

J: I mean, for all the self deprecating talk, I have a couple of really good friends. Kainæn is thus lovely guy and you know Arizona. This little cube of perfect in my tea.

A: You're a nerd.

J: You love me. There's also this weirdo a*s demon that we have to deal with for a while. He's not so great to be around. Kind of a pattern with demons.

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

J: Oh yeah shout out to Fiona I love youuu!

A: Christ, I dunno. Uhh, oh there is a couple new chapters out, and Only a couple people read it would mean a lot if you read, but the star if you like it, If you'd like.

Thank you Jackson and Arizona for the interview! If you like this story then go to their creator's (jordan-alexei) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and human | book one | columbus trilogy) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)