Aftermath (Saekano: How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend)

(Note: this a sequel to The Dream Designers)

Dedicated to FallenVengeance

Genre: Fanfiction 

Interviewing characters: Masaru Kobayashi

______________

Hello Mr. Masaru or what should I call you?

You can just call me Masaru

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

M: I'm a human. To be exact, i'm a coder in Blessing Software. I'm 5.75 ft and i have black hair. I'm a simple man.

What is your story about and how far are your chapters? 

M: This story is about what happened to Blessing Software and its members after I got out of jail (for robbing the company's funds), which is explained in the first book "The Dream Designers".

So far 7 chapters now.

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

M: The story so far is Masaru (me) trying to change for the better after the incident and the Blessing Software people trying to cope without a coder, which is kinda hard for them.

As for the second question, Noah (FallenVengeance) doesn't have any problems with it and he's satisfied with it.

Who are Blessing Software? Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

M: Blessing Software is a company that makes games and is created by Tomoya Aki. Its current members are Tomoya Aki, Megumi Kato, Masaru Kobayashi (me), Utaha Kasumigaoka, Eriri Spencer Sawamura, Michiru Hyodo, Eddy Florence and Ayako Furushima.

One flaw I do not want would be not being so hurtful. Because if anyone were to look in Aftermath, I'm seen being super hurtful to the girls and I kinda regret that. I could've just told them I'm sorry for my mistake instead of being angry at them so that they'd forget me.

You're kind to me so far *Giggles* Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

M: Haha you're kind to me too. Yes, I definitely regret stealing the money from the Blessing Software office and kidnapping Utaha. If time could turn back, I wished I wouldn't have stole and thought of some other way.

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

M: My creator is Noah, a.k.a. FallenVengeance. He is a friendly and kind guy who loves writing books, watching movies and listening to music.

Sounds like I can enjoy him *Smiles* Does Noah (AKA FallenVengeance) like your story and is he satisfied with the chapters?

M: Yeah he likes the story and is quite satisfied with the chapters. But he's just a bit unsatisfied with the choice of words he has put in the story.

Aah, I know that feeling myself. So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

M: Readers can expect happy-ever-after with a little twist here and there and some out-of-the-ordinary things happening. I'll reveal to you readers this: there's two endings to this story!

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

M: If you're a fan of the Saekano anime and is waiting for the anime film to come out during fall 2019, and you would want to know the events after The Dream Designers, then you should read it. There are twists and turns here and there, and there are themes of humor, friendship and it also deals with personal issues like forgiving yourself after committing a mistake and you regretted and reflected on it. And I would love some good/bad criticism so that i can improve.

In Aftermath (Saekano: How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend), who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you? 

M: There's not really a main villain until the last episode, so i'll leave you readers to think about it. No side characters that i love or gave support and love to me though haha only main characters.

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

M: I want to thank the readers who have read both The Dream Designers and Aftermath. I really appreciate it. I would also like to thank the readers here for taking their time to read this interview so that they can understand my story better. Lastly, I want to thank 215Productions for helping me out with the story plot and characters. He is my one trusted man when it comes to story writing. If you readers want to read what happened to Masaru, and want to know who the main villain is, please read Aftermath! Thank you.

Thank you Masaru for the interview! If you like this story then go to his creator's (FallenVengeance) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and Aftermath (Saekano: How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend)) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)