Hidden Feelings

Dedicated to AnonymousMangaReader

Genre: Historical Fiction

Interviewing character: Daetor.

_____________________

Hello Mr. Deator or what should I call you?

Well, just Deator, I don't have any rank in the army and I wouldn't change my name.

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

D: I'm a human, I have dark brown hair and I'm not too tall for my age, 12. I have tan skin and some scars from the whipping I had as a slave. I also have dark brown eyes, which are the common eye color for slaves. As the story goes on I'll grow up and I might consider myself a monster. 

What is your story about and how far are your chapters?

D: Well, the story is mainly about me, it will talk about how I become like a machine that doesn't have feelings. It's based in the Ancient Greek times and it starts when I'm seven years old. It only has four chapters because it's on hold and we still haven't started the real plot yet. Right now I am in prison, which is no fun so I home the author writes another chapter soon in which I can get out :)

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

D: By far it's okay, my creator is full of ideals. Sadly the story is on hold but that's the only problem. I just need to grow up a bit and the story will star to get interesting. 

Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

D: I would like my creator to erase my short temper. I start getting mad easily and it's not really good, I don't want to get into trouble but with a short temper it's hard. 

Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

D: Actually, yes, I do. I dearly regret that my master died and I wish I had known he was going to war so I could've protected him. I ended up killing many people but I could not save my master. 

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

D: My creator is Anonymous.

My creator is a kind, honest, thinking, creative, cold, impatient, shy and friendly person. My creator always tries to be kind but many times doesn't care about people's problems, which makes them cold. But my creator is very creative and loves to read and write, even though "they" are to shy to talk to most people on Wattpad. That is what I can say about my creator, everything said truthfully.

Does Anonymous (AKA AnonymousMangaReader) like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

D: Yes Anonymous likes my story, of course even though the chapters could be better but it's because she wrote the chapters at the moment and doesn't have much time to edit them. 

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

D: Well, my creator has quite a surprising end planned, I actually don't like it because I preferred the way I was before but since I change... I only know it has to do with love and betrayal, not very nice for me.

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

D: Um, hey readers! This book is about my life and it's based in the Ancient Greek/Roman times, it's basically how I grow up to be a cold machine-like being and I get betrayed by someone... I suck at advertising because I don't really know what it means anyways.... Help me out June! Wait, are you a guy?

June isn't a very girly name too me, shouldn't it end in a??

*Ignores his comment* I'm a girl thank you *Smiles softly* In Hidden Feelings, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you?

D: I think there isn't actually any main villain, except the romans, of course because it's me fighting against myself and trying to conceal my feelings. I guess that would make me the main villain though... And the side characters would be Talthybios and this other girl whom I haven't met yet, she is the one who will betray me. I guess I'm not very social but I am trying to hide my feelings....

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

D: Well, I just want to say thanks for reading, my author admits it's not the best written story but still... And thanks June for doing the interview! 

Toga, toga, toga! *Chants to herself* *Boss talking* What am I doing? To be honest, I don't know either hehe! Thank you Deator for the interview! If you like this story then go to his creator's (AnonymousMangaReader) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and Hidden Feelings) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)