Yamada-kun And The Seven Witches: Return of the Dark Phoenix

Dedicated to FallenVengeance 

Genre: Fanfiction/Mature

Interviewing character: Urara Kento.

________

Hello Mr. Kento or what should I call you?

You can call me Kento

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

K: Hmm i'm a human to be exact i'm a leader of a gang named The Dragons. I'm 5.74 ft and i have blonde hair. I always styled them by pushing the front of my hair to the right, and I have a tattoo of a white dragon on my back. Got it to scare people.

A dragon tattoo? *Eyes widening showing at awe but scared* What is your story about and how far are your chapters? 

K: I would just sum my story up like this: I joined a gang named The Dragons because I was drunk and messed with someone who is in the same gang, so the gang's boss threatened me to join or my family would be hurt, including my younger sister Shiraishi. Of course I had no choice, so I did their gang things, and got caught one day by the police and it got me jailed for fifteen years. Now my sworn enemy named Kameko is back, so I had to put a stop to her sh*t with the help of my gang, and of course Yamada and his friends.

There's thirty episodes (or chapters) and three bonus ones. And it's fully published by 25 April 2018.

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

K: The story's very great and my creator doesn't have any problems with the story right now! He feels it's good enough.

Excellent to hear that! *Smiles* Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

K: The flaw i don't want is to be super rash to beat people up because being rash is not good and i might have punch a wrong person without thinking.

Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

K: Yes, i'll ask him to remove the scene where i joined a gang, so that i can have a happy family with him.

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

K: My creator is FallenVengeance, and his real name is Noah. He is a friendly and kind guys who loves writing books. He also loves hearing music.

He sounds like what I do! *Blushes* Does Noah (AKA FallenVengeance) like your story and is he satisfied with the chapters?

K: Noah's quite satisfied with this story and its chapters because it is his very first book and it has already garnered more than a thousand reads. He and I'd like to thank the readers for reading it.

Wow, that's a great achievement! So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

K: For those who are interested in reading my book, it is about me (Kento) and my gang going against a villain that had ruined my life and is out to hunt my sister down.

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

K: If you're a fan of Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and have read the manga, I do hope you can read my story because the events in the book happen after the manga and this book has humor, friendship and it is interesting too because there are some twists in it. (And of course some good/bad criticism would be good too)

In Yamada-kun And The Seven Witches: Return of the Dark Phoenix, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you? 

K: Main Villain would be Kameko Lee. She's an enemy of the Urara family and The Dragons.

Side characters that give love and support to me are the other five witches (besides Shiraishi and Odagiri), my gang members Roi, Han, Shaggy, Jay and my prison father Mr Tan.

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

K: First of all, I want to say thank you to 215Productions for helping Noah on creating the story plot and character development. I do want to also thank the readers for giving a chance to read my story and making it have more than a thousand reads because Noah and I really appreciated it. Thanks to everyone who is also reading this interview. Lastly, if you do read the story, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as Noah had creating it.

*Boss bringing pig shape cake* Happy New Year's Boss! *Boss talking* My resolution? Hmm... *Thinks* Not sure but more clients for the interview *Mumbles* and a new boyfriend or intern hehe! 

Thank you Kento for the interview! If you like this story then go to his creator's (FallenVengeance) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and Yamada-kun And The Seven Witches: Return of the Dark Phoenix) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)