The Moonbleached Series: The Celestial

Dedicated to Janaegirl77

Genre: Science Fiction/Adventure/Action

Interviewing character: Enya Donnellan

___________________

Hello Mrs. Enya or what should I call you?

Just Enya, please. Thanks for interviewing me today. I'm usually not good with making conversation sometimes

It's my pleasure and don't worry, just relax and pretend you're talking alone. Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

E: I am actually a niece of a famous dictator in the colonies of Rebetria, named after my mother. I have brown curly hair that hangs to my hips and medium brown skin. I am of a mixed culture. My eyes though are unlikeable even by me. Their abnormal in a way no one can explain and neither can I just yet. I was born with my eyes like the moon and I can never help it.

Um, so you're human?

E: Haha yes I am very human but it's almost an unsolvable curse I was born with, as so as I know of.

What is your story about and how far are your chapters?

E: My story is about my current situation at 18 being hated by the citizens my uncle dictates through his leadership and in the future, the dictatorship passes to me at 21. I prepare myself for no friends no family since I am the only child and my parents are deceased. Then one day this boy stands up for me, Rylynn, he says he sees the beauty in me and I've never made a friend in life before. I actually fall for him knowing he's a civilian while I also have a suitor. He sees brilliance in me but our bond causes great danger. Facing terrible consequences, ambushes, deaths, murders and most of them are caused by me.

At this stage, I'm at fault for his fathers death and now Rylynn roams the streets alone with no where to go with his home destroyed.

9 chapters so far.

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

E: The story so far is action packed. She pretty much created me to kick ass also defending myself from people who attempt to kill me. My creator wishes to change my insecurity of my personality and maybe the circumstances of Rylynn's homeless situation.

Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

E: I'd say my eyes are apart of who I am but not the monster that everyone else sees me as. I wish my creator would erase me being The Moonbleached as everyone calls me because it's made me use this curse as something bad right now and I haven't done anything good with this power.

Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

E: I wish I could start over and tell Rylynn that he needs to escape Rebetria before he gets killed. Because he's on his own now I can't do much to protect him. If my suitor knows I'm with Rylynn he'll track him down and turn Rylynn to life in jail or certain death especially since Rylynn assaulted my uncle and terrorized a sacred ceremony to save my life.

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

E: My creator is a 16 yr old girl who loves storytelling at its latest. She's into adventure, love and action. She loves books and she wants to be a best selling novelist one day soon and have my story told to the world but I still have a lot of my story to unfold until then :)

And what is your creator's name?

E: Micaelah Janae.

Does Micaelah Janae (AKA Janaegirl77) like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

E: I feel like Micaelah loves the events of my life. She thinks it makes me a more powerful character and wants to add more each time she writes about me, my struggles, and most of all adding more characters to interact with me. She is most likely not satisfied until she feels.

I have grown as a fictional person.

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

E: Good question but honestly, I don't know where my life leads to. Its always been a blur since childbirth even about how I became Moonbleached but I just hope to gain respect from the citizens of Rebetria to the end and Micaelah wants to reveal secrets that have been unanswered in the beginning so the readers can finally have a few things to think about and also have a cliffhanger preparing maybe just maybe for a 2nd book.

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

E: If advertised, I would say, listen folks, if you like action packed, heart racing, romance, mystery and drama in one and they all apply to each and every human, I suggest reading it because Micaelah purposefully wants the audience to connect to my character in order for everyone to feel importance to themselves to themes that happen in reality, whether if my character is seen as a hero or villain :)

In The Moonbleached Series: The Celestial, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you?

E: Well I can definitely say that I may be the villain in the eyes of others but I know I've done bad things. The ones that support me is my maid servant Pygmy and my new friend Rylynn.

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

E: I would like to conclude that my life story so far reveals to us all that we can all be heros and thats just what the author of The Moonbleached Series wants to convey no matter what circumstance.

I always ask myself if I'm good as a villain or a hero? *Boss talking* I'm not good enough as a villain! *Shocked* Aw Boss, you meanie! Thank you Enya for the interview! If you like this story then go to her creator's (Janaegirl77) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and The Moonbleached Series: The Celestial) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)