Nothing Like This

Dedicated to mxnsterz

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Interviewing characters: Nikki. Wren.

_____________________

Hello Mrs. Nikki and Mr. Wren or what should I call you?

Nice to meet you Juns. Nick, everyone calls me Nick. 

Thought you hated it?

N: It's grown on me. *Wren chuckles*

W: Wren will do just fine. Pleasure, June.

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

N: Human, most definitely. Erm, I'm light brown haired with grey eyes, I have middle toned skin and a chubby face which everyone likes to pinch *Looks down at lap* it's annoying.

W: Yeah but it's funny. She gets annoyed easily.

N: No I don't Wren, shut up. 

W: See. Remember that tim- *Nick cut him off*

N: June, he is a monster. A big muscular, captivating green eyed monster. 

W: Mature Nikki... I'm a human of the male species last time I checked and the ladies didn't complain *Winks at interviewer*

N: Your looks Wren. We're waiting.

 W: I'm tall, brown haired, green eyes and fairly tanned from working on my car constantly. I have muscular figure which drives everyone crazy and my bone structure is of the Gods.

*Speaking to Nick* I wouldn't pinch your cheeks, don't worry. My friends use to poke my cheek whenever I pout. What is your story about and how far are your chapters?

W: Our story is about Nick who despite her efforts to be neither the blonde cheerleader type of the good girl type she still gets stuck up in its world.

N: It's not an effort, I really am not either of them. Nor do I want to be. Plus the story doesn't just revolve around me Wren.

W: Okay *Rolls is eyes*

N: It's also about how image is just an image and that even someone like Wren can surprise you with being something you'd never expect.

W: The chapters as of the 4th June 2016 are only one, you could say we're newbies 

N: *Laughs* thats 'cause we are Wren.

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

W: The story so far is good, with the one chapter and all there's really not much problems except for the common SPaG problems.

N: Wren means Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPaG)

W: Yeah, I think they know what I mean Nick. Give 'em some credit.

 N: I wasn't taking there credit, I was making you more clear. You tend to leave stuff out. 

W: *Laughs* Yeah, like what.

N: *Says in a 'duh' tone* Uh-well there's the story being on hiatus. Idiot.