The Queen of Blood

Dedicated to Kyokool

Genre: Romance/fantasy

Interviewing character: Lilith Icevellya.

____________________

Hello Mrs. Lilith or what should I call you?

Lilith is fine

Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

L: I'm a human, well for my look...

I have blonde hair and purple eyes.

What is your story about and how far are your chapters? 

L: My story is about me obviously. Basically This is a revenge story. After something drastic happen, I swore to kill someone and thus my journey began. So far we are at chapter 11 now, we are still far from the ending.

Ooh, I don't like revenge... How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

L: So far I like how this is going but the author KyokooL or Kyo in short has too much plot twist in her mind. Kyo said that she wanted her story to have more emotion and so she is going to try to put more emotion in the upcoming chapter, so far that is our only problem. If you were to ask my opinion, I seriously wanted to kill that guy immediately and end my revenge but Kyo wouldn't let me do that because she said it won't be interesting anymore If i directly kill him.

Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

L: Hmm, I don't want to be that friendly. If I were too friendly, I might be betrayed and if I have lots of friends it would get in my way of my revenge. But since one of the genre of this story is about friends, I do not think kyo would erase my flaw.

I think friendship is beautiful but that's only to me *Smiles* Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

L: When I was growing up, everyone expect too much from me that I reach a breaking point but there are some people who help me to get through it. I wanted to go back in time and show to all of those people who have high expectations of me that I was just human and I'm still a kid, I can't complete all of their expectations. Maybe if I had said that to them, that horrifying incident wouldn't occur.

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

L: As you know my creator is kyokooL but she prefer to be called kyo. Kyo is honestly a weird person. She is brutally honest but somewhat similar like me. Kyo has too much plot twist idea on her mind. Kyo is creepily energetic and cheerful. To sum it up kyo is one weird alien like human.

Does Kyo (AKA Kyokool) like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

L: Kyo is a weird alien as I say. So far in my opinion the story is going well but kyo is not satisfied with it. She said 'it lack of emotion' and sometimes she will ask others 'is it boring '.

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

L: Obviously the things you should look forward to is who I will end up with. I don't even know who I will end up with because kyo wouldn't tell me.

My revenge should have been fulfilled and probably I will live happily with my friends. That's what I would like but knowing kyo she will kept on changing the ending. But that's the best part of this story because you can't predict the ending.

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

L: You have to read it! You will get to see me being smart, mischievous, cool, and just being me. Not only that kyo has plan to made me feel what hell is. So you guys need to see what I will went through.

Of course not only that. For each chapter we have musics from YouTube. Kyo just randomly put musics she love. And the plot twist is too incredible that I can cry *Chuckle*. Mind my sarcasm please.

This is an unique story because it's a story about me. So make sure after this interview you directly search it up! *Being hyper*

In The Queen of Blood, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you? 

L: The main villain is someone in the castle. Well if I told you who that is, it won't be fun anymore. And the one who support me no matter what is Azazel and Lucifer, I have known these two for a long time (since I was a kid) and they have always give me the love I needed. Of course there are more side character that will give love and everything to me but they will appear in the later chapter.

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

L: For the reader, I would like to say thank you because without you this book wouldn't exist in the first place.

And for someone special? Well I'll dedicate this to Lucifer and Azazel, thank you for being on my side no matter what. I needed someone to rely on and both of you are the best.

*Boss asking to Mimi* What did I do for Christmas? *Thinks* I Skyped to my family and spend the holidays with my friends. We went ice skating too! *Smiles* Thank you Lilith for the interview! If you like this story then go to her creator's (Kyokool) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and The Queen of Blood) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)