Flower and Stone

Dedicated to Juliette_Aurora

Genre: Teen Fiction (Mature due to contents of depression and self-harm)

Interviewing characters: Tremaine Blackwell. Linnea Kade.

_________________

Hello Mr. Tremaine and Mrs. Linnea or what should I call you?

I'm usually called Trey by people close to me, but you can call me whatever you want, I guess.

Hi June! You can just call me Linnea :) I honestly hate the nickname Lin. It's too simple. ;)

*Talking to Linnea* Don't worry, I assure you I won't call you Lin *Smiles*. Can you tell the readers what are you and describe your looks?

T: I'm human, even though I don't feel like it.

L: Human :)

T: I'm tall, around 5'11. I have blonde curly hair and blue-green eyes. People always said I resembled my mother because we had the same eyes. I'm kind of simple, really.

L: Trey, you look fine! *Clears throat* Well, I have long brown hair and bright blue eyes. I get my eyes from my father and my short height from my mother.

What is your story about and how far are your chapters?

T: *Rolls eyes* Fine. Our story is basically about me trying to recover from my parents' suicide, and so far, I'm not doing so well. I was once on the track team, but I dropped it

L: That's when I come in! We meet in detention, and ever since then, I've been there for him, telling him that life is definitely worth living, even though I'm going through troubles of my own. 

T: *Smiles faintly* You could say that she's my flower and I'm her stone.

L: *Smiles at him* People may think our story is cliche, but it's one of my favorites!

T: I agree, but it has a much deeper meaning. Our creator dedicated us to teenagers just like me, ones who have suffered depression and have self-harmed, both survivors and victims. 

L: She wants people out there to know that no matter what they're going through, the grass is always greener on the other side. *Smiles* I'm glad I was able to prove that to Trey.

T: *Looks to Linnea* Me too. *Takes her hand* Because through that, I was able to save you, too. But I dropped it all for smoking and basically the bad boy life. 

And how many chapters?

L: Oops, I forgot that part! Well, our creator started writing us about a year ago and almost completed our story, but she decided to rewrite it. So, right now, we're at 4 chapters.

How's the story so far and is there any problems your creator (author) doesn't like and wish to change it?

T: I like the emotion our creator puts into our story. 

L: Yeah! She actually has a secret behind us. 

T: Our character and appearance are influenced on people in her life. I'm based on her boyfriend.

L: And I'm based on her! :)