I giggled as he began tickling my sides.
"Stop please" I yelled at him as I tried to catch his hands.

He stopped and gazed down at me as he hovered over me, his hands still resting on my sides. He moved closer until his forehead rested on my own.

I breath caught in my throat as his nose touched mine. I looked up and locked eyes with his. His pupils were dilated as he stared into my eyes and flickered down to my lips.

I could feel his minty breath fan my face at his close proximity.
I closed my eyes and felt him move closer but our moment was cut short when the front door slammed open.

He groaned and flopped backwards onto the couch. I smiled and pecked his cheek before standing up and walking to the door.
"Hey Charlie" I grinned to her and went to hug her, noting she was early.

"Hey Lily. Are you excited for your date?" She asked as she hugged back.
"I guess so but I don't know what we're doing" I shrugged as we walked into the living room.

"You're going to love it" she giggled. I hummed and went to give Noah a kiss on the cheek before leading Charlie and I upstairs to get ready.

"Ok so, you'll need a casual but cute outfit for this" Charlie said to herself as she began rooting through my closet. I sat on the bed as I waited for her to find something.

"Found something!" She exclaimed and came out of the closet and threw the clothes at me. I walked into the bathroom to change.

She picked out a light pink sweater and denim jeans. It was simple but also cute.
When I came out of the bathroom she began to loosely curl my hair and just added some lip gloss to my lips and mascara to my eyelashes.

"And finished" she smiled as she rested her hands on her hips and looked me over. I stood up and walked to the mirror and smiled at my appearance.

 I stood up and walked to the mirror and smiled at my appearance

"Thank you" I smiled and hugged her.
"No problem, now let's get you some shoes and then your ready to go" she said and went into the closet and came out holding a black pair of converse.

I slipped them on then we both left the room and walked downstairs.
Noah was waiting by the door with his back turned to us but turned around when we entered the room.

He immediately smiled when his gaze landed on my figure and I blushed.
"You look beautiful" he grinned and pecked my forehead. I smiled thankfully at him and waved goodbye to Charlie as he led us out of the house and into his car.
The car ride was spent in a comfortable silence until we arrived at our destination.