Chapter 24: Official

Start from the beginning

"Ehem~ ehem", I fakely cough to get the attention of my three sister, as I wanted to introduce them the guy standing beside me.

"Taehyung Oppa, these are my three sister-"

"I know, Nayeonsshi, Jihyosshi and Dahyunsshi.", He said and pointing at each of my sister one by one and mentioning their right name. Which really suprised me.

"How did-"

"We've been together at work for almost five years, and you always talk about them. And showing their pictures too.", He cutted me off again, like he knows what's my next word will be.

"Wow, you two has been together that long? what else do you know about my girl then?", Lisa scoffed and glaring at Taehyung.

"Your girl? who? Jennie?", Taehyung asked with furrowed brow.

I felt the atmosphere is getting really heavy, that I need to butt in.

"Woah, the ice cream guys, let's eat it first before it melt.", I said barging in between them as I get the plastic bag on Lisa's hand.

I asked my three sisters to just eat their ice cream on the couch, while us adult was at the dining table. Lisa was seated beside me while Taehyung oppa was seated opposite to me.

Oh my God, this is so awkward? Why are they glaring at each other like that while eating. Aish..I have to do something.

"So oppa, who was that friend you visited near here?", I said trying to brake down the silence cause it's too deafening. And just asked random question.

"Jin hyung, actually his my cousin. He was living at the otherside street.", Taehyung answered flatly.

"Why is chief here by the way?", Taehyung asked looking at Lisa.

"Nothing, I just wanted to. Why do you even care? It's none of your damn business.", Lisa answered looking at Taehyung with half lidded eyes and arched brow. Of course Lisa has this kind of attitude, when she's in a bad mood.

"Oh I see, so can I visit Jennie as well with no business in particular too?", Taehyung asked, and now looking at me. While Lisa made a sly smirk and shakes her head in disbelief.

"Of course you can't, you are talking about my girl here.", Lisa scoffed and put down her spoon as she huffed.

"Why do you keep saying she's your girl?, Are you two dating already?", Taehyung asked dropping his spoon as well.

"Wait, please stop this kind of conversation you two?", I asked almost begging them to just stop talking.

"Are you two dating?", Taehyung turned to look at me, and wanted me to answer his question. Yes we are not yet dating, cause Lisa was still courting me, but I already told him what I felt for Lisa. Why is he asking me this now?

"We are not yet. But I was courting her.", Lisa answered it on my place.

"So she's not yet your girl.", Taehyung said flatly.

"So what?, why do you care?, Do you like Jennie?", Lisa asked with furrowed brow. Making my eyes wide open.

"Yes, for a very long time now.", Taehyung answered straightforwardly. Then I saw Lisa jaw tensed up, making me really worried.

"Oppa, please let's not talk about this.", I asked. While I tug Lisa's shirt at her side.

"It's ok Jennie, everyone has the right to like you. I have no control with that.", Lisa said and lowered her head, and went back on eating her ice cream. Like she doesn't even care about Taehyung liking me.