I miss you (Jun-UKiss)

Sabrina's POV

"Hmm, what smells so good?", someone said as I felt two arms wrapping my waist. 

"Oppa! You're awake? Hehe, I'm making your favorite banana pancakes~", I responded as I turned to face the love of my life, Jun, and wrap my arms around his neck. 

I could feel his breath in the crook of my neck. 

"But, I bet these pancakes are not as sweet as you are baby."

"Stop it Oppa! Let's eat. You have to rush back for training don't you?", I said as I let him go and place the pancakes on the table. 

He grinned and took a seat beside me as we devour the sweet pancakes. Jun is my boyfriend. We have been together for almost two years. He is part of the kpop boyband, UKiss. Honestly, this relationship is filled with many ups and many downs. I mean he is busy with his promotions and concerts not only in Korea but other countries as well. And, for me, I would look forward to his return every single time. In a period of a month, I would only see him once or twice. These few months have been busy for him and his band mates as UKiss is reaching the peak of their success. It's mostly a long-distance relationship. 

"You are the best chef in the world baby!", Jun exclaimed as he helps me to clean the dishes. I felt him back hugging me again as I wash the plates. I laughed at his cuteness. 

"Baby? I have something that I need to tell you.", he suddenly spoke making me a little tense. 

"What is it Oppa?"

"Hmm, my manager told us that we will be having a world tour to Europe and the United States for these upcoming three months. This means that I will be away from you for the next th-three months baby.", he croaked indicating sadness. 

I froze upon hearing that. I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. 

"Baby, are you okay?", he asked turning me around. 

He was caught off guard when he saw tears flowing down my eyes. He cupped my face and rubbed the tears using his thumbs. 

"Please don't cry, baby. This is my biggest fear. To see you cry over me like this.", he mutters as he attached his forehead to mine. 

"Three months? What about me? I'll miss you Oppa.", I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. 

"I'll miss you even more. You have no idea how I feel about this baby. The thought of leaving you kills me.", he said as tears start to drop from his eyes. 

"When are you leaving Oppa?"

"To-tomorrow baby.", he stuttered.

My heart is hurting. Why is our love so complicated? Why don't I get to be with him like other girls with their lover? 

Stop being so selfish Sabrina! He is doing this for your future with him. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pull him into a kiss. He responded to the kiss instantly and we both could taste the saltiness of both of our tears. The kiss gets heated up as Jun carried me in bridal style and place me on our shared bed. He does not pull away from the kiss. The started to trail the kiss down to my neck as his hands roam over my tummy and my back under my shirt. He unbuttoned my shirt while I removed his shirt. It became a lovemaking session. In other words, we spend the whole day in the room where our feelings were poured out as shared our love for one another as we whimpered each other's name countlessly. 

NEXT MORNING

Jun's POV

I looked at the clock and realized that it is already 10AM. My heart hurts. I can't leave her like this.