You Are Mine Noona (Jungkook-BTS)

Eunsoo's POV

"Noona, are you done yet?"

I was busy tying my hair into a ponytail when I heard him knocking my door. 

"Almost, give me 30 seconds Kookie", I responded while giving myself a last look on the mirror. 

I opened the door and saw my favorite person waiting for me outside of my room. 

Oh god, my heart needs to keep calm. 

"Let's go, noona!", he said in excitement while grabbing my arms and rush to his car. 

I smiled enjoying his sudden touch.

He is none other than Jeon Jungkook, my bestfriend who is two years younger than me. He is cute yet handsome at the same time. I like him. Screw it, I love him. I love Jeon Jungkook. I love him more than a best friend should. But, I do not dare to tell him as I am scared of ruining this beautiful friendship and plus, I am older than him. I bet he just sees me as a bestfriend and a noona. Nothing more than this. 

"We are here noona"

My thoughts were interrupted by his beautiful voice. We have finally reached the amusement park that we have been planning to go to. Jungkook and I tried all the rides such as roller coaster, viking ship, carousel and many more. Both of us had too much fun that we did not realize the sky has turned dark. 

"Noona, shall we go to the ferries wheel now?"

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand to the ferries wheel. I felt my heart palpitating rapidly at the sudden skinship. 

I love him.. soo much. 

Jungkook's POV

She is so beautiful. Her beautiful eyes shines  bright like a diamond as we reached the peak in the ferries wheel.

Stop it! What are you thinking Jeon Jungkook. You have Inha. Eunsoo noona is like my sister. I have to stop this weird feeling in my heart.

Eunsoo's POV

We are currently at the highest point where we can see city surrounded with beautiful lights. Suddenly, Jungkook held my shoulder and lean my head against his shoulder. What is he doing? What if he can heart my heart beating? I froze unable to utter anything. 

"Let's stay like this noona. I feel so comfortable."

I can't do this anymore. I'm going to do something I might regret for live. 

"I love you, Kookie", I confessed without thinking. 

Jungkook pulled away and looked into my eyes. I looked down feeling confused with the awkward situation I had just caused. 

"What did you say noona?"

"I love you Jungkook. I really do. More than an older sister should." 

"Wait noona. Please don't misunderstand everything. We are close and spending time together because we love each other like we are real siblings. I see you no more than a noona. Sorry noona for hurting your feelings. But, I already have a girlfriend. I'm really sorry for telling you earlier. I was planning to tell you tonight. Me and Inha are together."

Every single word he utters broke my heart. I felt like my heart was stab my a sharp knife. I felt the corner of my eyes becoming wet. I tried my best to held in my tears and fake a smile.

"Oh, noooo. It's fine Kookie. Forget about my confessions. It does not mean anything. I hope you stay happy Kookie being with your loved one."

I pat his back. It was then I realized that the ferries wheel has stopped turning. We stepped out and walk silently to the car. The journey home was silent as I stared out of the window. As much as I want to go on my own, I could not as it would seem like everything is not like it's used to. I do not want to ruin our friendship.