True Love (G-Dragon-Big Bang)

Sabrina's POV

"Let's break up Sabrina.", Minhyuk, my boyfriend of 4 years initiated.

What.. Is my ears playing tricks on me... Minhyuk must be kidding right. I could not think straight.

"Bwo? Oppa its a joke right?", I muttered as I looked straight into his dark brown eyes. The eyes I had fallen for.

"No. I'm serious Sabrina. It's over. I'm in love with someone else.."

The tears that I have been containing all flow out violently. I guess there's isn't any more sparks between us. He removed the ring from his finger and throw it in the dust bin nearby. Why...

"One thing oppa before you go. In these 5 years we have been together, have you ever love me?", I asked as tears continue falling down.

He stared straight into my eyes and said, "Yup. But it's over. I love someone else.."

So that's it. He's in love with someone else.. Without wasting any more time I ran away till I realised I was near my apartment. Suddenly my phone rang.

Wateoriya. Wateoriya. Daradi-

"Hello.", the voice on the other side of the line said.

It's him. Should I tell him about this.. I can't bother him with this matter anymore. He helped me too much already.

"Jiyong oppa..", was all I manage to utter.

GD's POV

"Jiyong oppa.."

"Sabrina? Are you okay? What's up with your voice?"

Have she been crying? Her voice was very hoarse when she said my name. Must be that bastard who always make her cry.

"I'm fine oppa. Hmm. Oppa I'm exhausted. Oppa. Thank you for being the best friend one could ever ask for. I know I troubled you too much with my problematic relationship with Minyuk. You are always there accompanying me when he ditched our plans for some other girl. You often coax me when he's not there to make me feel better. I'm blessed to have a friend like you oppa. But no worries. It has all ended. No more troubles for you oppa. Jiyong oppa. Thank you."

What is she talking about?! What had ended? Could it be they-

"Sabrina where are y-", before I could finish the line was hung up.

No no no. This is not okay. She can't be thinking of suicide could she. I'm sure they got into a big fight or they had broken up. This bastard is too much!

Without wasting anymore time I drove off to Sabrina's place. Please don't let anything happen to Sabrina oh god. I love her so much.

Sabrina's POV

I went up to my apartment upon ending the call. I immediately went to my room and took out a penknife. I guess leaving this world is the best way to cure this extremely hurtful pain.

Jiyong oppa mianhe.. I said in my broken heart.

I brought the knife to my skin on my wrist and gave it a quick cut. The feeling is really.. Great. I then make another quick cut before gave a deep cut. I dropped the knife from my hands as my vision got blurry as the blood oozed out. My weak body fall to the hard ground a few seconds later. I guess this is goodbye..

GD's POV

I went to her shoe rack looking for her spare keys. I pressed the doorbell for five times yet no response. So I got no choice but to use the spare keys. As soon as it open, I ran up to her room. Thank god it's not locked. I went in. To my horror I saw Sabrina lying on the floor with bleeding wrist!!! Wth!! I immediately picked her up and brought her to the hospital.