Love At First Sight (Intak - P1harmony)

Y/N's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign."

I smiled upon hearing the announcement. I am finally here in Korea. I will get to meet my best friend, Chaeyoung, again. It's been six long months since I last saw her. Well, Chaeyoung and I grew up together in a small city in England known as York. However, she had to return back to South Korea with her parents at the passing of her grandfather as her parents had to take over the family business.

The last time I saw her was at the airport. We were a crying mess. She is not only my childhood friend, we were practically family. Here I am finally in Korea for my summer break. As soon as I stepped out of the arrival hall, I saw Chaeyoung waving at me with two guys standing beside her. I ran to her and pull her into an embrace, hugging her as tight as I could. I really miss her.

"Okok Y/N, you can let me go now. I can't breathe.", she laughed.

"I'm sorry Chae. I miss you so freaking much.", I responded while giving her a sincere heartfelt smile.

"Awww. I miss you just as much Y/N.", Chaeyoung said as she held my hands.

"Anyway, I'm here with my boyfriend. Y/N, meet Theo. We have been together for almost five months now.", she spoke hugging the tall man with the blonde hair standing beside her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N.", I greeted shaking my hands with the guy.

Chaeyoung then continued to introduce the guy standing beside Theo.

"And this one is Intak. He is single and ready to mingle.", Chaeyoung spoke jokingly.

"Chaeyoung, stop it!", the guy said in a half angry tone.

I laughed at their actions. They are so funny and cute. And not going to lie but this Intak guy is attractive. To the extend that, I felt a weird sensation on my tummy and heart.

"Hi, Y/N. I am Intak. It's really nice to see you in person. Chaeyoung has been trying to matchmake us together."

I blushed upon hearing his words.

This Chaeyoung.

Intak's POV

Oh my... I am not expecting this. Chaeyoung's friend is actually really beautiful in person. Looking at her in real life makes me want to get to know her even better. As soon as we left the airport, Theo drove us to a boutique cafe near Chaeyoung's house, where Y/N will be staying throughout her stay in Korea.

"So, Y/N. You are from York?", I asked trying to break some ice with her while Theo and Chaeyoung went to order at the cashier.

She nodded and responded, "Yeah, I was born there. You speak English really well.".

"Yes haha. English is the second language I took in elementary school and I have been using it ever since."

"I see. That's cute.", she muttered while chuckling.

She is freaking gorgeous.

"How old are you?", I asked her.

"I'm 16."

"You wanna guess my age?", I asked teasingly.

"Mmm, 19?"

"That's close! I'm 18."

She laughed at my reaction. Goodness, even her laughter is like a melody to my ears. She looked up and we made eye contact. I stare into her eyes was drawn into her beautiful deep blue eyes. While hers pierced into mine. We stare at each other for a good one minute before I heard Theo coughing in front of us.