Bully In Luv (James - Trainee A)

Taeha's POV

Oh god. Please protect me from any harm and embarrassment today.

I prayed in my heart as I made my way in the classroom. The moment I enter, I heard snicker and laughter coming from my classmates. I looked knowing that they were targeted towards me. I looked down and walked over to my desk trying my best to ignore the tense surrounding.

What's new, Park Taeha. As long as James is here, you know nothing will change.

"Yah Taeha! Is it true you forced yourself on James and up getting rejected?", asked Wonyoung, my desk mate, mockingly.

WHAT?!

I looked at her and shook my head, strongly denying the accusations.

"This is not true, Wonyoung. I would never do that."

Wonyoung laugh at my reaction.

"Lol! Are you saying James lying to us?", she questioned

"Yes. If he said that, then yes he's lying.", I answered.

As soon as I said that, someone grabbed my hand and pull me up from my seat. I looked at the person and to my horror, it's James, my bully. I felt my heart beating hard against my chest. It's like as if it might jump out of my body.

"James, it's hurting. Let me go.", I cried trying to pull my hand away from his grip.

Unfortunately, to no avail. He's too strong. He dragged me out of the classroom to the an empty auditorium. He pushed me to the ground making me whimper in pain. My tears started trickling down.

"What did I do this time, James? I'm so tired of this."

James squat down to my level and chuckled. He pulled my hair and questioned, "You fucking dare to ask me that question?".

I cried as the pain hit my head when he pull my hair.

"I did not do anything. I swear James."

James stood up and kicked the wall beside me. I yelped.

"Are you that desperate for my attention?", he asked.

I looked up at him confusingly.

What is he talking about?

"I don't un- understand.", I stuttered still in confusion.

James smirked pulling me up. He pinned me to the wall. I looked at him in fear. I struggled hoping to push him away. It's unsuccessful of course.

"You want to fuck me that bad right? Let's do it right now."

He attacked my neck with his lips as he pushed himself closer to me. The moment he did that, I struggled hard to push him away. I cried and use whatever strength I have to push him away. Once again, to no avail. He bite my neck making me yelped.

"How dare you spread around fake news about us sleeping together? You think I would ever be with a ugly nerd like you?"

I felt my heart shattered at his hurtful words.

Do you hear that, Park Taeha? You are an ugly nerd in his eyes.

"What do you mean? I don't understand.", I asked pushing aside the terror I am feeling.

James chuckled again and responded menacingly, "You told the whole school that I forced myself on you. Are you that needy?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I didn't do it, James. Wonyoung told me that you told her that I forced myself on you. I think someone is t-"

My words were cut off with a hard slap to my cheek.