Arranged (Sungkyu-Infinite)

Maria's POV

I look out of the window as the sky is overcast by dark clouds indicating that a heavy downpour might fall at any moment. Just like the tears in my eyes and pain in my heart. 

Being arranged to Sungkyu is nothing but pain. No words could describe how broken I am feeling right now. Everyday living with is nothing but misery, sufferings, and pain...

I caressed my 6 months old baby bump. 

Don't worry baby, I will love you more than I love myself. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door slamming. I got up and peep from the stairs. 

He's home.

"Oppa~~~", I heard a lady's voice. 

"Yes baby, hold on a little."

I walked down the steps slowly and saw Sungkyu pinning a woman on the wall almost kissing. I cleared my throat and walked down casually even though the pain in my heart killing me. 

Oh god, please help me. I love him. Please save me from this pain. 

"Who's that oppa?", the woman asked Sungkyu.

"No one.", Sungkyu responded which made tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.

I pretended not to hear and proceed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

It has always been like this. What's new. 

Sungkyu's POV

"Is that your wife? I think she's pregnant?", Seolhyun questioned. 

"Yes, that is the woman who ruins my life.  Because of her, I can't marry you"

"It's okay! We are still together anyway.", she said and kissed my cheeks. 

She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist pulling her attaching her lips to mine. The kiss became from passionate to aggressive. I pushed her down to the bed gently while rubbing her waist under her shirt while she starts to unbutton my shirt. 

No POV

Maria was done preparing dinner. She cooked Sungkyu's favorite -  rosemary chicken with sweet and sour sauce. As soon as she's done dining the food, she went up only to witness the painful scene. Sungkyu and Seolhyun making out. Sungkyu only had his pants on while Seolhyun is still dressed. 

She dropped her mobile phone from her hands interrupting the both of them. Tears almost fall. She is trying her best to remain compose especially when this is not her first time witnessing this. 

"Oppa, dinner is ready. Uhm, she can join us- if she wants." she stuttered and walk away instantly. 

On the other hand, both Sungkyu and Seolhyun felt annoyed as they were interrupted by Maria. 

Sungkyu's POV

"That damn woman!" I breathed. 

"Oppa. I think I will leave now. I will see you again tomorrow at work.", Seolhyun utters while checking her phone. 

"Okay babyyyyy.", I sighed earning a peck from Seolhyun. 

I send Seolhyun to the door and walked to the dining table. I grabbed Maria's arm and pull her up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled while gripping her shoulder hard and shaking her violently.