Pain (Mark Tuan-Got 7)

Aroa POV

I'm sitting on the living room couch with my hands covering my face. I could not what I saw earlier on. This is the last thing I ever want to see. Mark.. He.. Urghhhhh! My heart hurts!

FLASHBACK

I was on my way to JYP building. Well, I bake his favourite chocolate fudge cake. Also, it's been awhile since I last saw him. This is going to be a good surprise for him. Well, he's been really busy with trainings and fan meets. I smile just thinking about his adorable face when he receive this surprise later.

I finally reached JYP. I went to Got7 training room. My heart immediately dropped to my stomach after I what I saw soon as I turn the door knob. It's.. Mark... And Suzy? My bestie whom I trust the most? Hahaha. Should I laugh or cry.. What I saw left my jaw drop. Mark is making out with Suzy. What the hell... Tears violently stream down my cheeks. How could they.. The bag on my hand which contains the cake slipped off my hands and made a sound. Their attention immediately went to me. Mark got up and ran towards me. Before he could reach me, I took a step back and he then grabbed my hands.

"Let me explain! Please!", he plead.

"Explain? It's clear now.!", I half-scream as I hit his chest repeatedly.

He grabbed hold of my hands with his both hands and pulled me into a rough kiss. I struggled trying to push him away but he's too strong.

"Mark Tuan!", I manage to yell as I push him away with all my might.

"Bab-", before he could finish, I throw my ring (he gave on our 2nd anniversary) to his face.

"Aroa! You know what. Right! I don't love you at all. The one I'm in love with is Suzy. Oh wells, unlike you, she has a sexier body and more kissable lips. And she more beautiful. Understood?! Now, get lost pig!"

Did I hear it correctly or is my ears playing tricks on me.... I'm speechless.. So it's true. He doesn't love me. Tears continue to flow out. I immediately fled the place without saying anything. I ran all the way home not aware of the distance. As soon as I reached home, I throw myself on the couch and cried my eyes out. I can't believe what just happen. Everything is like a nightmare. In fact it's a nightmare. My heart hurts. Too painful that I could hardly breathe.

Once my eyes could not shed any more tears, I went to our used to shared bedroom. Everything seems too precious. Too valuable too late go. I didn't regret that I love him at all. The times and moments I spent with him are the best I could ever ask for. I say at the corner of our bed and clutched my painful chest. Maybe it's time for me to disappear from his live.. I can't bare with this pain anymore. I walked slowly to the bathroom and opened the cabinet which I stored my sleeping pills.

This is it Mark. Time for me to go. Goodbye Mark. I love you. I was about to consume the pills when I felt something grip my arms and push the bottle of my hands.

"What the...", I uttered.

"Are you mad? Aroa!!!!! Answer me?!", Mark yelled as he shook my shoulders.

"You could have died! Thank god I got here just in time.", he continued.

"Why do you care?!", I shouted as I pull him off me.

"Because I love you!!!!", Mark shouted in response.

What did he just said... He's lying. It's not true. He just told me that I'm ugly and he loved Suzy. This is all a lie.

"Don't lie anymore Mark... I'm exhausted of this one-sided love. It's all my wishful thinking. Thinking that you love me all this while. It's okay Mark. Let's end this here. Leave me. And go find Suzy. I'm sure she's waiting for you. We will try to live without you.!", I uttered as I flash him a sad smile.

Mark's POV

I stood there dumbfounded. How stupid can I be. It shouldn't be this way. I have to tell her the truth. I love her and I don't mean anything I said earlier. It's all because of that bitch, Suzy threatens me.

"Aroa. Baby. Listen. I don't mean what I said earlier. I said that because Suzy was planning to hurt you if I don't break up with you. She said you were pregnant. I don't want anything to happen to you nor our baby. True I was shocked to hear about your pregnancy but it's our baby. I should protect him."

Aroa was caught off guard from my confession. She immediately lowered her head and looked down.

Aroa's POV

He found out about the baby. I was planning to inform him a little later. I'm worried if he won't like the idea of having the baby..

"Why Aroa? Are you alright?", Mark asked.

I kept quiet. And remained in my current position. He then pull me into an embraced.

He then pulled away before leaning in for a deep passionate kiss.

"I mean what I say Aroa. I love you and I will take care of you. I don't love Suzy. Not a single bit. I decided to ignore her and I shall protect you and our baby with all my live. I'm sorry for everything. I love you, baby.", he mumbled in between the kisses.

I smiled. I'm so glad things work out between the two of us. We just love each other too much to let go. Mark continue to shower me with his kisses and I couldn't help but blushed into deep shades of red.

*This is requested by flawlessbieber_xo ! I hope you like it. Sorry if it's bad cos I could not spent much time on this as something happen at home.*