Neighbors In Love (Suga-BTS)

Riri's POV

"Riri, get up now! It's almost 12 noon and here you are still sleeping!", yelled my mum as she slide the blinds up letting the super bright sunshine enters the room. 

Ughhhh. Mum always does this. I am so sleepy~~~

"Alright eomma", I whined.

I lazily get up and head to the bathroom. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

I head down to the kitchen and saw my mum waiting for me at the dining table. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good afternoon eomma"

"Good afternoon dear. Why did you wake so late today? Usually you would wake up by 10:30AM. Did you sleep late?"

I was surprised by mum's sudden question. My mind lingers to what happen last night and just thinking about it makes my heart flutters. 

FLASHBACK

It was 9PM at night when I heard the doorbell rings. My parents are not home as they had to attend dad's company dinner. Being the only child in the family, I was left alone at home with no company. 

I opened the door and was greeted by the face I have yearning to see. 

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi Yoongi"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me in to his embrace. Soon, we pulled away and I asked him to sit down on the sofa while I make his favorite drink, hot chocolate. 

Yoongi is my neighbor whom I am closed to. He moved to the house next to mine last year and we first met when his mum came over to introduce herself and her handsome son. The two of us exchanged phone numbers and started hanging out. The two of us are currently best friends, nothing more nothing less.

However, I have fallen for him. I am in love with my neighbor. As cliche as it sounds, I have no courage to confess as I am scared to ruin the friendship we have. 

Every move he makes, made my heart beats vigorously and fall for him more. 

"Here, your favourite hot chocolate", I passed him the mug and sat down right beside him. 

We spend the whole night watching a horror movie where he hugged me whenever I felt petrified due to the jump scares. He hugged me when he left my house. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Eomma's POV

Aigoooo, my daughter is in love. Look at her reddened cheeks. 

I snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Dear, why are you daydreaming? Haha, just asking you what happen last night"

She immediately shakes her head indicating that she has stop daydreaming. 

"N-ne? I'm not eomma. I was just thinking of something.", she awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck as she stutters. 

"Aigoo, I am not an idiot. I know my daughter is in love with our neighbor's son, Min Yoongi", I teased her. 

"Aniyoo, eomma, stop it" 

I laughed as she finished up the food I made. 

"Dear, marry him already", I continued teasing her making her spit out the water she was about to swallow. 

"Ya! Aigoo, go and get the cloth, I'll wipe it.", I utters. 

She shyly got up and get the cloth. I wiped the messed she made while she help me to clear the dishes. My daughter is so cute when she panics. I hope the two of them will get together.