My Perfect Girl (Bomin-Golden Child)

Bomin's POV

"Bomin-ah, get up! Time for school, go get ready!"

Ugh, I hate to hear this every morning. It means I have to get ready for school. 

I groggily rubbed my eyes and got up to get ready for school. Although I dread school, there is something that makes me look forward to school every single day. 

 A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Eomma, I'm leaving~", I sang as I peck her cheeks. 

"Aigoo, here is your packed sandwich"

"Thank you and love you Eomma"

"Love you too Son, stay safe and enjoy school"

IN SCHOOL

The school bell rings indicating that it is finally lunch time. Without wasting anymore time, I walked to the school cafeteria.

I can't wait to see her. 

"Yo! You're here Bomin-ah. Let's get our food"

I looked up and saw Daeyeol.

"Oh no, it's okay Hyung. You get yours. My mum has packed my favorite sandwich. I will wait at our normal seat"

"Okie"

I sat down while waiting for Daeyeol to return. As I was looking around, I spot the one who makes my heart beats like crazy everyday.

She's here. So beautiful, her smile is so beautiful. Her caramel blonde hair is so beautiful. Her  sparkling hazelnut big eyes is so beautiful. Everything about her is just so beautiful. 

"Oppa, can I sit with you?", my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

Ugh, her again. 

"That's Daeyeol's seat", I responded feeling a little annoyed.

"You are always like this oppa~~", she whined trying to act all cutesy. 

She just have to annoy me doesn't she. She is none other than Lisa, the queenka who tries to become my girlfriend. She is an attention seeker to plays around with boys. Not only that. she and her group of minions always bully other girls. I have little respect for people like her. People who thinks that they are above the others just because of their appearance. 

"Ya, get up from my seat", Daeyeol uttered rudely to Lena. 

She got up and flinched her hair to the back.

"Whatever, foolish guys, not even that good-looking!"

"Get lost attention seeker", Daeyeol fought back.

She opened her water bottle's cap and attempt to pour it on Daeyeol. I immediately pushed Daeyeol and the got wet instead. I looked at Lena in fiery. She is really testing my patience. 

"Get out from our eye sight right now!", Daeyeol shouted earning everyone's attention.

Lena ran away in embarrassment.

"Thank you Dongsaeng-ah. I'm sorry that you are in this condition."

"It's okay Hyung. I will go and dry myself at the washroom. You stay here okay." I affirmed.

He nodded and I walk towards the washroom when I was greeted with a beautiful voice. 

"Are you okay?"

I turned around and saw her, the one that I look forward to seeing everyday. 

"Hello Eun Min ssi. I am okay, thank you for asking"