Epilogue

• Dedicated to All of you who have supported me :)

Epilogue

6 months later.

Jade’s P.O.V.

I woke up to screams. They weren’t nightmare screams, they were screams of pain. Agony in fact. I turned over to face Lou, who mirrored my confused and worried expression.

‘Anna?’ he asked, raising an eyebrow. If my best friend wasn't in labour at the moment, I would jump him right now. He knows what it’s like with me and eyebrows.

‘Anna.’ I confirmed, flinging back the covers and exposing myself to the cold winter air. We left the window open last night because we were hot after… you know…

I ran down the hall and into her bedroom where Jamie was helping the poor woman out of bed. She was red faced and sweating, it looks like she’s a fair bit into it at this stage.

‘Get the car going; I’ll help Jamie bring her down.’ Louis placed his hand on my lower back as he talked, instantly calming me. I nodded and did as I was told. Within five minutes, we were ushering her out of the car and into the hospital.

‘JESUS JAMIE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?’ she screamed as thy rolled her in the doors. Jamie just blushed and shrugged. He hasn’t aged a bit, other than the stubble that was growing on his chin. His modelling career has really taken shape; he is the new face of both Hollister and Armani Exchange. (A/N He actually is!)

‘I hope you're not going to be like this when we have kids.’ Louis joked, entwining out fingers.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll be worse.’ I replied, kissing his cheek. I can now kiss him in public since we came out. Yeah, I got the hate, but I also got the love. Apparently quite a lot of people were expecting it, everyone except for me. It was hard at first, not being able to go out without getting recognised, but I've gotten to like it. And Jay has kinda taken the role as my new mother after I told her everything about my old one, and Louis’ sisters are like my own now. I would be more protective over them than I would any of the boys, including Lou. He can fend for himself, as he proved the last time we were here.

‘Is she all right? Are they born yet? She didn’t die did she?’ Liam barged through the door with Danielle. Louis had texted them all them all in the car, and I'm expecting the others will be along any minute. I walked over to him and touched his arm reassuringly.

‘It’s all right Li, calm yourself love. Oh, and hi Dani! Long time no see!’ I opened my arms for a hug and she ran in. Dani was in the bus on the last tour, which I supported, so we had gotten very close. My first album came out two weeks ago, and went straight to number one in Ireland and the UK, Sweden, Australia, and New Zeland. It went to number 1 in America too, which was mental! I guess the lads aren’t the only artist to debut at Number one there anymore.

‘I've missed you like cray!’ she smiled widely at me.

‘You can have your little tea party later, how's Irish number two?’ Niall asked, red faced and panicked. Jessie was shaking her head behind him.

‘He’s been like this all the way over here.’ She said calmly, before running up and jumping into my arms. She supported my first tour, which was just for like 3 weeks around England, so we were really close too. She was like another sister to me, we fitted like a jigsaw. ‘I missed you bub!’

‘I've missed you too bub!’ I said patting her head.

‘How much have you missed me?’ she smiled, pulling out of my embrace.

‘As much as Nialler would miss Nando’s if it shut.’ I responded. Niall’s head shot up to look at the two of us.

‘Nando’s is shut?’ he sounded panicked. Jessie was trying to contain her laughter and so was I.