Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jade’s P.O.V.

‘HARRY! GIVE ME BACK MY MIRROR!’ Zayn’s shrieks woke me out of my slumber. I opened my crusty eyelids to stare at crystal blue orbs. I realised I was literally lying on top of Niall and he had his arms out like Jesus on the cross. I felt the door open and a flash before I could do anything. Balls. That’s another picture of me sleeping, the fans are going to think I sleep all day now aren’t they?

‘Jade, you need to get up.’ Niall said, grimacing slightly. I obeyed immediately, not questioning him. I rolled over onto the other side of the bed and I saw Niall run into the en suite. The shower then turned on. I was still half asleep, so I didn’t realise what was going on. Niall came out of the bathroom and I hadn’t moved yet.

‘Sorry for sleeping on you Niall, you're comfy though.’ I smiled, finally sitting up in the bed.

‘Thanks. I wouldn’t have made you move but I had a little morning situation.’ It clicked.

‘JESUS NIALL! WHAT THE FUCK?! I don’t need to know that!’ I ran from the room and into Liam’s.

‘Morning Jade.’ Liam said from his desk where he was on his computer. I walked over and saw myself on the screen again. For the second time in less than 24 hours, I found myself in the middle of an internet chat. There was a beautiful woman smiling and waving back at me.

‘Hello!’ she said sweetly, ‘I'm Danielle, Liam’s girlfriend.’

‘Oh hello! I'm Jade, a friend. Wow, they said you were pretty, but wow.’ I raised my eyebrows at her and she blushed. I was suddenly aware of my bed head, creased pyjama’s and morning breath.

‘I only date the best.’ Liam smiled at her and her blush reddened.

‘I can see why you picked her over Nialler.’ I smiled at him and patted him on the back.

‘Niall will always have a special place in my heart.’ Niall looked off into the distance and put his hand on his chest like you do when you hear your national anthem.

‘Hey!’ Danielle laughed from the other end of the line.

‘Sorry babe, love you.’ Liam blushed.

‘Love you too, but shouldn’t you be daydreaming about me?’ she cocked an eyebrow at him and he smiled.

‘I had a good one last night.’ Liam rested an elbow on the desk and Danielle blushed again.

‘Ok! I think I've outstayed my welcome! It was very nice meeting you Danielle, talk soon?’ she nodded and I rounded on Liam, ‘Keep that shit to yourself mate, I've had enough of it this morning.’ I said to him and laughed at his confused face. I won’t show up Niall, but I seriously couldn't handle anymore. I walked over to the door and swung it open…

‘JESUS CHRIST HARRY PUT IT AWAY!’ I screamed as I saw parts of Harry Styles that no man should ever see.

‘SHIT! I didn’t know you were up!’ Harry hided his “Little Hazza”.

‘Obviously so are you!’ I screamed, still shielding my eyes.

‘It’s the morning Jade…’ he ran off down the hall.

‘WHAT IS IT WITH YOU BOYS AND ADULT SHIT IN THE MORNING?!’ I screamed at no-one in particular. Zayn popped his head out of his bedroom door.

‘Get used to it babe, you’ll be seeing more of it on the-’ Louis cupped his mouth before he got time to finish.

‘On the what?’ I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged. Louis stepped into the corridor, fully dressed, with a cheeky expression on his face.