XXV

"W-what?! Where's that punk?!"

My instant reaction startled Jimin a bit but he quickly held me in the arm to prevent me from getting more upset.

As if that would stop me.

"Don't even try to defend him, he's not that worth it Jimin. He was intentional on hurting you and you know that." My face is starting to heat up because of what he told.

He just breathed calmly while looking at me. "Talking to him won't change anything Kook, might as well just let it pass and I should just move on about it."

"Who said I would talk to him?! Punching a jerk won't be needing a word. He'll figure it out himself."

"And that would make things worst, don't you think? Please, just listen to me this time. I just wanna move on about it, and that's why I want some company for now." He was pleading with his eyes and that just shows me how much he likes that Yoongi guy.

I let out a sigh, surrendering. "Fine. What do you wanna do tonight?" I asked with a soft tone.

His face eased a bit after hearing it, showing a slight smile.

"Can you just keep my company while I try to get some sleep? I'm getting sleep deprived this past few days."

I nodded and smiled warmly.

So I did as he told. I stayed up beside him, talking softly until he falls asleep. I tucked him nicely after that and head outside his room.

As much as I would want to stay, I hate making Tae wait, because I'm sure he is.

And I was right. He did not only wait at his house but outside Jimin's house. I was shocked as soon as I saw him.

"T-tae?? How long have you been waiting here?"

He just shrugged and smiled at me. "Hmm, not really long. Is Jimin fine now?"

I nodded for a short response but I felt like he was expecting that I would tell something about it.

"H-he's fine now, just a little stressed out this past few days." He nodded as an understanding.

"So.. Can we go back now?" He smiled a bit embarrassed.

"O-oh, yeah sure."

We walked through the streets on the way home. It was pretty quite, but it wasn't that uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

"U-uh.. Can I know what's wrong with Jimin? You seemed really worried with him a few hours ago.." Taehyung asked unsurely, his hands are fiddling a bit.

"He.. He's just upset about something. I-i'm not really in the position to tell.." I said looking apologetically at him which made him reassure me quickly.

"No, no. It's fine. If it's only between with you two, I totally understand that." I smiled at his response and mouthed a thank you.

The rest of our walk home was utterly quiet. But it wasn't the nice kind. I feel like Taehyung has something to tell me, he just couldn't muster up to say it. And I'm not having this kind of bullshit anymore.

So as soon as we stepped inside the door, I held his arm and made him look at me. I felt him fidgeting from my grasp.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong." I said looking directly at his eyes, as I try not to be flustered about it.

'Fuck his long lashes and his brown eyes, I totally hate them'