VII

The door suddenly twitched open and revealed Kim Taehyung.

"W-what-- a-are-- y-you doing-- h-here..?" I asked weakly while looking at him, I cannot even properly construct a sentence anymore.

"Jesus! What happened?! I thought you were just having a headache?? You look worse than that!" He hurriedly ran towards my side after he saw my condition.

He put a hand on my forehead, and a hint of shock was shown on his face. "You're really hot! Like, literally!" He exclaimed, slightly panicked.

"Where's Yerin?!" He asked, almost shouting.

"S-shit.. Don't s-shout at m-me.. S-she went outside.. She'll b-be b-back in a m-minute.." I forced to reply, slightly shaking because of the cold I'm feeling.

"I'm sorry.. Let's get you upstairs to your room." He said gently and help me get up from the couch

'Now my back is also aching, awesome..'

As soon as we got up, he laid me unto my bed and cover me with my comforter.

"Wait.." He said and went to the bathroom. Tae turned the faucet on and a splash of water can be heard through the room.

After some time, he walked out from the bathroom with a basin full of water and a towel on his hands putting it down beside my bed.

He took some clothes out of my closet and headed towards me.

"You need to get changed,Jungkook-ah.." He said softly. I nodded and forced to sit down.

I gently strip my shirt off, wincing, every movement seems like a total hell. Sharp groans are leaving my mouth because of the pain I cannot handle.

I turn my gaze on Tae and caught him looking at me, that's when I mentally slapped myself.

'Great, I'm in a very bad state already looking sick and all, and now I'm half naked in front of Kim Taehyung?'

I faked a cough to gain his attention, and he immediately handed the clothes over to me, which I quickly wore.

"Sorry that you have to see me on this kind of state.." I apologized lying down, slightly embarrassed.

"What are you talking about?? Don't worry too much, okay? Just rest.." He said then put the towel in the basin, wetting it a bit.

I just observe what he's doing and didn't talk any further. He gently fold the towel into a rectangular shape and pat it down on my forehead.

I slightly shivered because of the sudden contact of cold on my forehead. He just smiled softly and rubbed my shoulder. "Relax.. It'll help ease your high temperature." He said gently.

"Y-yeah.. T-thanks.." I muttered.

"Uhm, have you eaten yet?" He asked and I shook in response.

"How about medicine? Have you took some?"

I shook again. "We ran out of it, s-so Yerin went o-outside to buy one.."

"Well, I'll go get you something to eat while we wait for Yerin to come back. Be right back." He said and went outside the room, heading downstairs.

I tried to close my eyes, hoping that my fever would be gone after I wake up.

---

"Jungkook-ah??" A low and soft voice woke me up and I lightly opened my eyes, seeing my sister, Yerin, on my side.

"You're back, that's good.." I muttered while smiling at her. For some reason, I feel slightly better right now that I took some nap.

"What the hell.. I'm really sorry for leaving you alone.. It was pretty crowded out there so I'm stuck up for a moment. I'm really glad Tae came to visit.." She sighed after explaining it to me.

That's when it all came to me what happened earlier. "It's okay.. D-did he leave already?" I asked, referring to Tae.

"Yeah, a while ago.. He made some soup for you and just waited me to come back.." She smiled and take a bowl from my bed side table.

'Oh.. He left already..'

"Here.. Tae told me that your fever was really high earlier, it kinda went down now so yeah, have something to eat." Even if a slight disappointment came to me, it didn't stop me from smiling.

'Well, at least my sister cares for me..'

"Thanks sis.."

"You are my brother, and I care for you even if you're really stubborn sometimes.. But you know, I still love you." She said and smiled cheekily again like she always do.

"Wow, I am stubborn? You must be kidding me." I said and chuckled softly.

"Just agree with me, okay? Now, now, here's your soup Mr. Jeon.." I sat up gently to be able to eat properly.

After taking my medicine and being able to eat by myself, Yerin decided to leave me alone to rest.

"I'll be at the living room, just call me if you need something or if you don't feel good again." I nodded in response.

I just lie down there facing the wall There's so many things running in my mind, almost making my head full.

The atmosphere in the room started to get boring. The air con, which was the only thing that can be heard in the room, is eventually starting to annoy me. Adding the fact that my throat is really dry, badly needs to be hydrated.

So I got up from my bed and put my slippers on then head downstairs. I'm quite glad that I don't feel that terrible unlike earlier.

I walk through the kitchen and took a glass of water from the fridge. Then Yerin noticed me from the couch she's sitting.

"Jungkook? I told you to call me if you need something, why bother coming down bro?" She asked.

"It's boring there and I'm kinda okay now. You sound like mom, don't over do it.." I said jokingly.

I went through the sink to wash the glass I've used. Then I heard Yerin walk towards the kitchen.

"You want something?" I asked, my face was on the sink as I wipe the glass to dry.

"Nope.."

I quickly turn around as soon as I've heard the reply. It was definitely not Yerin.

"T-tae? I thought you left already?" I asked a bit shocked and happy at the same time.

"No, I'm staying for the night.." He replied casually, smiling at me.

'Now I feel a lot more better...'
————————————
Almost 3 am and crappy thoughts are lingering on my mind😂 sorry for this, but i gotta update😂✨