X

(I don't ship Vrene, please don't be mad at me🙈😂 Irene's picture above :> 👆)

***

It hurts..

But I don't wanna cry.

I just want to forget.

Forget my feelings for him and all the things he has done to me that made me fall for him more..

---

The whole week has been hell for me, but I still tried to survive. I did my best to be comfortable around Tae and his new girlfriend, Irene.

But it seems that Tae himself is the one who's keeping his distance from me.

It feels great, now the things that he told me about being afraid that I might be taken away from him once I get a girlfriend, just kept ringing on my head.

It's too ironic to be forgotten..

But of course, I just did what I have to do.. I gave him space and let him be happy with the one he loves.

On the other hand, I made all my time worthwhile with some company of my classmate from one of my classes, Jimin.

We became friends when he once tried talking to me while we're on class, and in the end we got detention. Well, things lend to another.

He's very funny and also cute with his short height. Turns out, he's also gay like me and got a crush on a varsity player on our school named Min Yoongi.

(Okay, I kinda lied about not having side ships(≧∇≦)/ But Jikook will not happen, m'sorry ⊙︿⊙)

I felt somewhat comfortable to tell him my problems. As my best friend abandoned me, Jimin's the only one who could understand my situation.

-

"So.. What's your plan? You're gonna tell him or nah?" He asked while eating his sandwich.

We're currently having our lunch break at the cafeteria and luckily, the both of us have one class left to attend after this.

"What?? No.." I took a sip on my juice while shaking my head in disagreement.

"And besides, what for? I know what the result will be, I'll only get myself hurt. In addition, our friendship is not in good condition right now, I don't wanna make it worse.." I explained.

I sighed at all the thoughts that keeps on bothering me. It's making me dizzy, to the point that I just wanna go home and cover myself away from the real world.

"Well, how about we just ditch our classes and get drunk? Huh?" He said then grinned widely at me as if his idea was really brilliant. I really like Jimin.

'Even though he's stupid most of the time.. -_-'

"No ditching on class will happen, okay? What I'm going through now is not an excuse to include an alcohol." I said and just continued sipping my apple juice.