III

Days have passed. And it's still the same. 

Same class, same faces, same teacher. Assignments are still heavy, though it's gonna be the last day before semester break so I'm kinda relieved.  Well, my sister's still stubborn. And-- I still have a crush on Taehyung.

In short, I'm still struggling with my life.

I'm currently on my P.E. class together with Taehyung and we're doing a soccer game, which is basically where I'm not good at.

As you can guess, I'm not a sporty person. I only stay in shape because of proper eating and probably because of the stairs on our school that I use often.

"Hey kook, already tired?" I snap out of my thoughts as I noticed Taehyung sitting beside me, handling me a bottle of water.

"Yeah, kinda." I replied shortly after I mouthed him a thank you. I drank the water while panting heavily.

"Well, it's almost done. I think you can go shower now, I'll just tell Coach." He said while looking at our P.E. teacher.

He's kinda close with him, I dunno why. Well unlike me, he's pretty good at sports, maybe that's why.

(Okay so there, I kinda switch their personality irl lol. Dunno y tho.. Anyways, it's kinda okay ryt? Lmao)

"Okay, thanks." I stood up immediately and didn't waste any moment to go to the shower room.

In any minute, it will be flooded again by many stinky creatures, and I will just end up uneasy around them.

I washed quickly and get dressed after that. As soon as I'm done, my classmates started to walk in looking all tired and dirty from the game. Including Tae.

'But he's still hot and handsome tho..'

Any moment, I will probably slap myself from thinking inappropriate things. Ugh..

It seems that Tae saw me and walk towards me who's currently arranging my stuffs.

"I'm going, gonna wait for you outside." I told him and he just nod and smiled at me.

'Why does his smile creeping me up this days? I mean, a good kind of creep..'

A few minutes of waiting and he already appeared in front of me with a fresh look. I could smell his scent with a hint of soap from the shower room.

"Let's go." He said and lead our way through the hallway.

We took our lunch first and then head to class. It went well since our professor just told us to rest for the week.

As the class ended, everyone got out happily and relieved since there's no assignment and projects to be worried about.

And for some reason, Tae asked me if he could take me home. Well 'us', since Yerin always come home along with me.

"Well, Yerin's with me? Is that okay? What's with the offer anyway?" I asked, not that I don't want to.

"Well, you see.. Mom bought me a car few days ago and you know, just wanna give my best friend a ride." He said massaging his nape a bit because of shyness.

'I swear to god, I would kill myself if I won't stop on thinking dirty things to what he says!'

"O-okay.. I'll just go and fetch Yerin." I said trying not to stammer at all.

"Sure. I'll be at the parking lot." With that, I started walk towards Yerin on their building.

As soon as I step my foot near their classroom, her classmates already called her knowing that I'm here.

"Hey, is it okay if you go first? My friend, Lisa, invited me on their home for dinner." She asked politely at me.

"Are you sure you can go home alone?" Not that I don't want her to go, but I'm pretty nervous of the idea that me and Tae would be in his car alone.

"Mom already know, she will fetch me before she go home." She smiled at me wanting to get my permission.

"Okay then.. Go home safely okay?" I said and she nodded in excitement.

'Right.. I'll be with Tae alone in his car all the way home and I'm not even ready to get suffocated by his presence..'

As I walk through the parking lot, I noticed Tae leaning on a dark green car with his hands on his pocket.

When he saw me, he immediately show off a smile and asked. "Where's Yerin?"

"She's not coming. She'll be at a friend's house for dinner." I explained.

"Oh.. So, shall we go now?" He asked me and I nodded then walk inside his car.

I was staring at the window, watching the dim lights on the highway as we passed by. I didn't dare to open up a topic, my mind's telling me not to coz it might end up as a stupid idea.

"Your pretty quiet, what's wrong?" Tae suddenly talked while glancing at me then back at the road.

"N-nothing.. I'm just thinking something." Thinking of you, actually.. I didn't care to look because I'm feeling anxious at the moment.

"Care to tell?" He asked. Now what am I going to reply??

Out of the blue, happened the most shocking thing I've ever said..

"I think I'm gonna get a girlfriend.."
—————————————
There we go!😂✨ Hays I feel so blue today, and it's raining too xoxad🙁 k, bye.