XIII

That was my last attempt on getting close to Tae again. I don't want to push myself at him any further.

I guess these feelings have to be gone already. I mean, he doesn't know it anyway...

Lisa, on the other hand, keeps on bugging me. She always walks me through my classes, always giving me chocolates. I'm quite afraid that I might get a diabetes because of this.

"I'm gay but that doesn't mean you need to treat me like a girl." I stated as I walked through the library with Jimin and of course, Lisa.

"Come on, Jungkook. She's doing a lot of effort here, give her some slack.." Jimin said and I just rolled my eyes.

"It's actually okay Jimin oppa, I love giving my best for Mr. Jeon.." She said smiling, while Jimin and I cringe at the word 'oppa'.

"You might wanna just call me Jimin. Oppa's not really my thing hun." He told Lisa while patting her on the shoulder then looked at me smirking.

"But on the other side, Mr. Jeon here, is liking his nickname pretty much." I hit him on the back because of that.

"No, I do not. Please don't call me that anymore." I said looking at Lisa who suddenly pouted.

"Why? It's unique you know." She said which made me roll my eyes once again.

"My teacher calls me that all the time. It's not unique at all, it just makes you look dumb." I stated and jimin laughed loudly.

"Dude, you're so harsh." Jimin said while chuckling. I turn my gaze at Lisa. "Just call me Jungkook, okay?" I commanded and she nodded quickly.

"Well, Jungkook and Chim.. My friend will be having a party at her house this coming Saturday night. I would love it if you two will come." She announced smiling at the both us.

"That sounds great but I'm not into loud and crowded places, so no thanks." I said pulling up a forced smile towards her.

"Live a life man.. We're gays, but we should not die virgins." Jimin said hitting me on the arm then looked at Lisa, smiling.

"What time and where?"

"Oh it's gonna be at Jisoo's place at 8:30 pm."

"We'll be there, but for now we gotta go to our classes. Thanks for inviting us anyway." I just frowned at what he said.

"Oh, okay. That's great!" She squealed loudly and to my surprise she jumped at me and pulled me into a hug.

Everyone around us started staring, and that includes Taehyung and his girl, Irene. Their eyes are glued on us as if we're some kind show to watch.

And that's when the librarian shushed us from being too noisy. Oh I almost forgotten that we're in the library

'God, I'm embarrassed..'

I quickly pulled myself away. "You need to chill, Lisa.." I said and she giggled. I heard some people mouthed an 'awww' because of her giggle. It was pretty cute, to be honest. I wish I sound as cute as that whenever I giggle.

'But nope, I always sound horrible..'

"I'll just send the exact address to you guys. Bye Jimin, bye Kookie!" She said waving her hand at us.

"Bye, see ya later!" Jimin and I waved our hand at her as he walked out of the library. She is one year younger than us, so she basically still shares the same building with my sister.