XV

(This was poorly written so I beg your forgiveness ( ; _ ; ) haha, but seriously, I feel embarrassed writing this)

"I swear Jeon, I've had enough of this."  He looked at me intensely.

I could pee in my pants any moment. This is the first time he looked really pissed and dead serious in front of me, I was even afraid to move.

"W-what do you m-mean??" I asked nervously, not even looking straight at him.

He just scoffed and suddenly drag me upstairs, to where the music weren't heard too loudly. And no other people can be seen. We were standing at the doorway of I don't know whose room is.

My heart was surely beating so fast. I took a step away from him but he just walked closer until my back hit the door already.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, feeling uneasy at his stare.

"Don't act dumb, Jungkook." He lowered his head, leveling mine.

"I-i'm not.." I whispered, I feel like I'm out of air.

"You keep on ignoring me, for fuck's sake!" He's deep voice echoed through the doorway. I started shaking.

"I-i thought y-you wanted some d-distance..." I whispered in fear.

"Who said I want distance?! Fuck it, Kook!" He hit the door. His hands landed on both side of the door, cornering me in between.

"I-i missed you.. You haven't talked to me for so long, and every time we see each other, all you do is avoid me." He looked at me with so much emotions filling his eyes.

I wanted to believe that he still cares, that he still value our friendship. But the other part of me also wanted to just push him away and forget what he said.

But I didn't move. It feels like I don't have any energy to do so.

"Fuck, at least say something." He commanded.

"I-i don't know what to say, Tae.." I whispered.

He just stared at me. My heart's beating intensifies with the way he looks at me.

"Why are you doing this to me..? Why are you complicating the things between us?" He lowered his head more, making our face closer to each other.

I think I will explode anytime soon. I feel like I'm not only lost of words but also air.

"You'll not gonna say something at all?" He asked once again.

Just as I was about to shook my head, I felt something warm pressed against my lips.

He's kissing me...

I froze on my spot, not knowing what to do.

His lips tastes like alcohol, an alcohol that I won't mind drinking even if it would be bad for me.

It was making me intoxicated by its bittersweet taste, but I didn't dare to pull away.

I knew it already, he's drunk, and he doesn't mean any of these. But I still chose to kiss back.

I don't know what will happen next, but I just let my body take over. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me.

His hands that was cornering me awhile ago, was now on my waist. He started biting my bottom lip, making me moan. He took the chance and enter his tongue inside my mouth.

I let him explore every bit inside me. That's when he unlocked the door behind me, letting us in through the dim lightened room. Our lips was still attached, and I don't think that it will be pulled apart anytime soon.

He let me lie down on a soft mattress, not even knowing it was there. He was on top of me, hovering me while our lips was still smashed against each other.

He pulled away and attacked my jawline, kissing it down to my neck. I was breathless. I was totally turned on at what he's doing to me.

He sucked my neck gently while I tug some strands of his hair. His hand roamed freely on my clothed body.

I'm sober and completely aware of everything but surprisingly, my mind and body seems to agree with what's happening. Nothing in my system was protesting at all.

What we're doing right now is just unbelievable. It feels surreal. And strangely, I feel drunk by his touch.

He was about to go down on my chest when I pulled him up so we could kiss again. I was addicted to it already. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer, if that's even possible.

That's when I felt a warm liquid streaming down my lips. I opened my eyes to see what is it.

It was Tae.. There were tears falling from his eyes. I pulled away and get up, looking at him worriedly.

"W-what's wrong??" I asked and he just looked at me. I'm afraid that he might have realized it already. Realizing how wrong this is.

But instead, he just hugged  me. I was a bit shocked at his behavior.

"Don't do this to me again, Jungkook-ah.." He muttered and I quickly nodded in response even if I don't have any clue at what he's saying.

"Don't worry, I won't.." I said, reassuring him while rubbing circles on his back.

A few minutes passed and I felt him sleeping on top of me. I let him sleep comfortably on the bed while taking his hand off of me gently, afraid that I might wake him up.

But as I was just about to get up, he pulled me down, making me lie down beside him. He put his arms around me, his eyes' still closed.

"Mhm.. Stay here.. Please.." He mumbles. I can't say no, and I don't want to say no either. So I just let myself cuddle him as I try to fall asleep too.

"You don't know how much I've longed for this to happen.." I whispered, not even caring if he's already asleep.

"I've always imagined this scenario, where you would want me by your side instead of her.." I smiled bitterly as those words left my lips.

I'll just enjoy the remaining time that we'd stay like this. Because I know that once the sun rises, all of these would be gone.

Just like a dream...

————————————————

Hihi :>