IX

My friendship with Taehyung became much more closer after I got sick. I was really happy, of course.

And for some reason, sleeping with me had become his daily routine. It's not that I'm complaining, I loved it. It somehow helped me with my sleeping difficulty.

Everything was really great between the two of us.. Not until the last two days of our semester break.

His presence was nowhere to be found. I can't even contact him through chat. I have no idea what happened.

He just disappeared without telling me why..

And today's already back to school. I kinda hate the idea of assignments and lessons but I'm pretty excited on seeing Taehyung after a long time.

'I missed his warmth after all that sleeping by myself within those two days without him..'

--

I gave myself a last look on the mirror and made sure that everything's great.
After that, I happily went to school with my sister.

Of course it's still the same. Nothing has been changed on the school's surrounding. Except for the fact that it's full of autumn leaves because it's November already.

As I walk through the hallway, I glance at everyone I see. Hoping that I would get the chance to bump into Taehyung.

'Of course, he is the biggest reason why I'm going to school today..'

But unfortunately, Monday's being a bitch to me so I didn't see Taehyung at all.

My hope on seeing Tae was slowly fading. We don't have the same classes today and I haven't seen him between lunch time. I'm starting to think that he did not go to school today.

As I walk through the hallway, I saw one of Taehyung's classmates at his English Literature subject.

I think his name is Namjoon? He's pretty close to Tae because he's been told to me by helping my best friend with their subject.

I walk towards him quickly, afraid that he would go home immediately since it's already dismissal time.

"Uhm, excuse me.." I said,while softly poking him.

"Yeah?" He replied and turn his head to me.

"I believe you know Kim Taehyung?" He nodded so I proceed on my question. "Have you seen him? I looked everywhere, but I can't find him." I said sounding kinda desperate.

'Who cares? I've been looking for him all day..'

"Well, he did attend class today.. But I'm afraid I haven't seen him after that, I'm sorry." My face fell down completely at his response.

"Oh.. That's fine. Thanks by the way." I said and forced a smile.

"No problem.. Well, I'll get going now, bye!" He smiled back and waved at me then started walking out of school.

I have no choice but to just go to Yerin's classroom and go home with her.

I walked lazily towards the other building with a hint of disappointment on my face.

That's until I saw a figure of a man standing between the gates of the building. And I think it's not just some random man..

I walked towards him, trying to recognize his face with the help of a light post near us.

"Taehyung?" I asked and the man turned his head at me. He was quite shocked, as if not expecting to see me.

"It is you.." I walked closer.

"How come I haven't seen you all day? I've been looking for you, you know.. You didn't even contacted me for the last four days. What happened?" I can't keep my calm. It's like all the worries are exploding now.

"Jungkook.. Hey.." And that's all he replied with me.

"What? That's all you're gonna say??" I asked, already annoyed and frustrated because of him..

"What do you want me to say?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh forget it.. Just--"

"Taetae?" Then a soft and sudden voice interruption was heard.

We both turned at the direction on the feminine voice that just interrupted me.

A girl with a long black hair and an angelic face was standing in front of us.

She looked familiar to me...

I looked at her with a questioning look as if asking her who she is and what is she doing here.

"Hi.. You must be Jungkook.." She said shyly and waved while smiling at me.

"Yeah.. You are??" I asked in return.

"--She's Irene.." Taehyung replied for her.

"And she's my girlfriend." He added, that made my whole body numb.

"Oh.." Was all I said.

So many emotions went running down on me because of his last statement.

"H-hi Irene.." I forced a smile for her.

"So uhm, I'll get going now.. Take care you two, okay?" Then I smiled at both of them.

Even if it was slowly killing me.

I walked towards Irene. "You're lucky to have him, please don't hurt him." I asked and smiled for the last time.

Like a coward, I ran away, afraid that they might see me slowly break into pieces.

-

As I walked away, I smiled bitterly, feeling disappointed on myself.

'Stupid Jungkook, you thought he might like you too, what a dummy..'
------------

I feel weird so I'll speak in my native language😂

OKAY ANG BIGAT NG PAKIRAMDAM KO AT NAIIYAK PARA KAY KOOKIE NGINA BAKIT KO BA SINULAT YAN GAGU WAHAHA😂💔

that's all, luv u all😚💖