A/N

So I have a few clarifications regarding this story,,

Plot: I was 14 when I first wrote this story, my first ever fan fiction, and well I didn't really put a lot of thought on the plot coz all I wanted was just to write something related to my otp. I know the flow was poorly delivered and I've reflected into it now. Even tho I wasn't satisfied with this, ion wanna delete it coz it served as my stepping stone in improving my skills. Prolly gonna edit this soon, if I won't be lazy sjdksk pray 4 me

Ships: I just wanna state that this is a Taekook fanfic okay?? Even tho I admit that my 14 year old self is kinda dumb, I still think that using Lisa and Irene as my side character is not really that bad. I saw some comments asking why I ship them when they don't even interact irl. I don't ship them, it just happened that I know them so I used them to portray my characters. This is my own fanfic so I pretty much can ship whoever I want in this. If we're not on the same page then shoot, sorry 'bout that.

Messy writings: like I've said, this was my first work, this was me trying to write and explore. this took me two actual years to finish not because the plot was too complex or anything but because I was not consistent with everything. I was just starting to explore my ideas, my writing style, and eventually I started getting frustrated because I wasn't satisfied with it. You see,, lots have changed at the latter chapters because I was starting to get comfortable of my way of writing things out. I dunno if you've noticed but, the last few chapters were pretty different (pov, writing style, vocabs etc.) compared to the first few chaps. It's messy 'm sorry bout that. But yea, i still have lots to improve.

Top or bottom: welp I'm really cringing because back then I thought I could write smut in this fic hence y i stated that Gguk issa bottom, but as years passed I realized that, nah I won't add because it's not appropriate with the plot ya feel? Aaaand,, I'm a Top Gguks enthusiast now lmao sksksjs sorry for disappointing y'all.

Ending note: I just wanna say that, I don't really deserve the amount of reads in this story,, this was half ass written and ion really blame you if you think this story was shitty shdhdhs but if ya loved it then thankyousomuch i love you uwu.

See y'all on my next story (soon, prolly)

gguktae