XXIII

It was already Saturday.

Few days have passed since Lisa told me the 'someone should come out of the closet already' thingy. I still have no idea who she's referring to. I keep bugging her about it but she always say that I should find it out myself.

Is it Jimin? Well, he's gay since birth, so definitely not. And speaking of that midget, I still haven't talked with him after his 'oh so great news' about his almighty crush. I hope it's doing good.

And as of now, I'm struggling with what to wear. In an hour, I have to go at Tae's house as promised. I have to pack some clean clothes too, because I'm staying there for the night.

But I've come to the realization that most of my clothes are plain white shirts, some are printed, but it still looks the same. So I just took the first thing I saw and wore it.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. White loose shirt and a gray sweatpants, hmm. Not that bad, after all.

When I felt contented already, I decided to walk downstairs to bid my goodbye with Yerin and Mom.

"Don't do anything silly Jeon Jungkook, I'm telling you." She warned as she slices some vegetables on our kitchen table, preparing something for dinner perhaps.

"Yeah, I'll get going now."

***

Third person's pov (a first(≧∇≦)/)

A few loud knocks can be heard from Taehyung's front door as he plays something on his phone.

"Who's there?" He asked, loud enough to be heard from the person outside.

"Jungkook." The person replied. Knowing who it already was, he tried to mess with him a little bit.

"Jungkook who?" He asked grinning like a freak, but a harsh reply was all he got.

"Open the door, dickhead. It's cold out here."

He instantly pouted at Jungkook's retort, mouthing "mean" while coming towards the front door to open it up.

When he slowly opened the door, there stood a frowning Jungkook wearing a plain clothes with a beanie on his head, holding his backpack at one arm.

"Did you bring food? Because that is a must." He questioned and the latter frowned at him more.

"Don't you have food in your frickin' house?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I'm alone in the house, what am I supposed to eat?" He asked, in a state of a matter.

"You haven't eaten yet?"

Before Taehyung could even reply, a low growl came out from his stomach, making him smile sheepishly towards the latter.

The younger boy, slowly losing his patience already, let himself enter the house.

Taehyung just looked at him, following after. Jungkook gently put his backpack down on the couch and walked straight through the kitchen.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked, following everywhere the boy walks.

"I'm gonna cook something. I don't wanna die because of starvation." Jungkook opened the fridge and found some edible stuff to cook.

Taehyung grinned at the latter. "Ooh, I'm gonna go watch you." He decided to sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, plumping his chin on his hands.

Jungkook just ignored him, even if in the insides, he's mentally screaming because of how adorable Taehyung is.

'Seriously, how would I be able to move on if this guy with me is being effin cute?'

***

Moments have passed and they're both sitting at the living room, indulging the food that Jungkook just finished cooking.

While the younger was eating, Taehyung gives small glances at him. Adoring how the boy just eating silently yet he still looks amazing.

'Wow, I didn't know Jungkook look this cute up close..'

'Wait-- what am I thinking??'

He returned his look on the television and slightly shook his head at his delusional thoughts.

"How's the food?" Jungkook suddenly asked looking at the older to check if he's enjoying the food he made.

Taehyung replied with a slight shrug. "Itsh fine, I guessh.." He said between mouthful of food.

The latter frowned at him. "Fuck you, It taste great." He took a big bite and looked at Taehyung as if trying to convince him that it tastes delicious.

"You're saying that because you're the one who cooked it." He said in defense and smiled towards the younger.

Jungkook just throw a frown and sulk at the other side of the couch while Taehyung couldn't help but grin at his best friend's adorable act.

***

After their eating session, the two decided, (well Tae was the one who mostly decided and Jungkook just agreed) to play a video game.

Taehyung let Jungkook choose what video game they should play since he's pretty confident that he'll win anyways.

And so Jungkook chose a particular one and they proceed on playing the game.

Of course, the two boys played with their full attention on the said game. Neither of them want to be the loser even if there's no punishment and such.

At the moment, the younger is leading their game, and Taehyung is not very happy about it.

Jungkook may be very generous towards Tae but he also have his competitive nature. And that is what's keeping him from letting Tae win.

And just when their scores have wide gaps already, the latter still leading the game, Taehyung stopped playing and faced a concentrated Jungkook with a pout on his face.

"Yah! No fair, you're cheating." The older said trying to distract Jungkook, which soon badly fails.

He tried poking the boy, just annoying  the hell out of him.

"I'm not cheating, I'm just better at this than you are." Jungkook stated, his full attention was still on the video game, slightly smiling, knowing that he's very near at his victory.

That just caused Taehyung to become more persistent on pestering him, and not letting him win.

He started tickling Jungkook on the sides, but it was no use. The younger boy's body was like a stone.

He started growing impatient so he did what his instinct was telling him.

He pushed Jungkook down on the couch with all force, pinning him down, and started hovering him while smiling playfully while the shocked latter just looked at him.
————————————

I swear, I'll finish this before my summer break ends.🤦

Also, EL MARIACHI BIJJES💃💜