XIV

"Jimin's the one supposed to pick me up, where is he?" I asked looking at her intently.

"Uhm, he's already at the party." She replied, smiling at me.

"What?! He said he'll pick me up!" I shout out of shock. "That midget!" I murmur to myself in a gritted teeth.

"It's okay! I'm here to pick you up instead." She said standing up at our couch.

She's wearing a sleeveless crop top pairing with a high waist short. To be honest, her appearance right now is quite different from how she acts around me and Jimin.

"Ugh, do I have a choice? Let's go.." I asked as I lead the way towards the front door.

"Oh yeah, Yerin?! We're leaving now! Tell mom that I won't be going home tonight." We walked outside and there was a dazzling red car on our garage.

Wow, this girl must be spoiled by her parents a lot.

"You like it? It's not meant for staring only, tho." I turned my head at her and she was smiling at me, in a teasing manner.

"Shut up.." I said and she just chuckled. She went in first and gestured me to hop in after.

The whole drive was surprisingly quiet. She just kept the radio on and we both listened to the music that was being played. She didn't talk much, neither did I.

After pulling into the driveway of a certain huge house. We got out of the car and started walking towards the front yard, which was already full of loud people dancing wildly.

As the looks of it, the party have started a little while ago. As we walked inside, many people have been greeting Lisa, saying hi and such.

How come almost all people know her? Is she that friendly or something? Too opposite from me.

When we got inside, I just followed Lisa because I don't have any idea where the fuck Jimin is and where can I found him.

"We're here!" She shouted, since the music was very loud.

There, stands a violet haired girl. When she saw Lisa, she immediately run towards us and hugged Lisa while squealing like an idiot.

"Jisoo! My girl!" Lisa shouted and started squealing too.

'Okay, this is too much for me..'

"Lisa! Where's Jimin?!" I shouted at her and she just pointed the living room, still focused on Jisoo.

"Just find him through the crowds! Maybe he's making out with someone already!" Jisoo was the one who shouted back at me.

I clicked my tongue out of frustration and just let the two girls be. They really wanna have some fun.

I walked through the living room and tried my best not to be hit by someone since everyone was dancing intensely. Others are trying to drag me to dance but I refuses.

'Ugh.. This is why I hate parties.. They're loud, and they'll never do good on me.'

My face was already frowning because of having a hard time finding Jimin. I hate blaming his shortness but, maybe it's one of the reasons right now.

Just when I'm about to go outside, Jennie came out of nowhere and snaked her arms around my arms.

"Hey Jungkook.. Hik!" She giggled, looking at me hazily. The smell of liquor from her mouth gives me the hint of the idea that she already drunk a lot.