Chapter 26: Ladies and Gentlemen

A/N: Thankyou @Pandicornio_Lila for voting on this story

May 23rd (Saturday Night)

Annie's POV: Ever since I announced I am Annie Leblanc all I have been doing was school, selfies and talk, that is basically it. I have also gotten a lot of texts from Charlotte saying many things, well not many but, it is a lot of interviews with certain shows and certain people. People like James Corden. I met him at the BBMAS so he invited me to his show yesterday, So Hayden and I are going but he will just be in the crowd and I will be at the front talking to James. Last night I actually wrote a song called "Picture This" which I will be mentioning in the show. Right now, Hayden and I are hanging out in my room. Soon some beauty experts are going to come and do my hair and makeup and put some acrylic nails.

Hayden: Do you know what this is my first talk show I am going to watch live

Annie: I never watched it live I just attended it.

Hayden: Of course you did Annie, How is your new song going?

Annie: It's actually pretty good. I wrote all of it already, I just have to tell Charlotte and maybe I'll be in the recording studio around tomorrow.

Hayden: that seems pretty quick

Annie: When I was younger it took longer but now since I got the hang of it, it's out in less than a week and the music video is out a week later.

Hayden: you have a music video for this song?

Annie: yep and I was thinking you can be in it?

Hayden: are you sure?

Annie: yeah!

Hayden: okay

*Hayley opens the door*

Hayley: Annie your beauty experts are here

Annie: okay bring them in, Hayden, this is what I do everytime I have a special event.

Hayden: how long does it take?

Annie: Around 30minutes to an hour

Hayden: then I'm just going to go downstairs to get a drink or something

Annie: okay

*They beauty experts come in and Hayden goes downstairs to the kitchen*

Annie: okay lets get started

In The Kitchen

Billy: Oh hey Hayden

Hayden: Hey Mr. Leblanc

*Hayden sits down in front of the counter*

Billy: just call me Billy, no need t call me that, I am not like those strict dads

Hayden: okay Billy

Billy: So the beauty experts got in?

Hayden: yep

Billy: They always come in when Annie has an event. The next time they are coming in is when the night of your school musical is.

Hayden: really?

Billy: yep... Hayden, I'm just wondering did you know that Annie was AnnieLablanc before she told you?

Hayden: No, it was really shocking, why?

Billy: Oh I thought that you knew and thats why you wanted to date her and use her

Hayden: Billy, I would never do that especially to Annie