Chapter 2: Too Much Sass

April 23rd

Annie's POV: It's the end of my 3rd day now and it is so annoying how i got put with Hayden Summerall in chemistry. He is just a cold hearted douche. I start walking out and texted my Dad that i wanted to be picked up. But he said that i said to keep it low profile so he won't pick me up, so i start walking home. When i'm halfway through walking i hear someone coming behind me. I hear their footsteps coming closer and closer than they say,

???: Annie?

*Annie turns around*

Annie: Hayden! I'm going to keep on going... See ya

*Hayden and Annie start walking*

Annie: Oh i see, you can't be seen with someone like me. A cool handsome guy.

Annie: Okay Hayden i have three words to say to you.

Hayden: what is it?

Annie: leave me ALONE!

Hayden: if you say so

*Hayden and Annie keep on walking for another 2 minutes*

Annie: if I say leave me alone, I mean for you to stop following me!

Hayden: I don't think you see the picture but, I'm not following you

Annie: yes you are

*Annie and Hayden start to continue to walk*

Hayden: No i'm not

Annie: yes, you are

Hayden: No

Annie: Yes

Hayden: No

Annie: Yes

Hayden: No

Annie: Yes you are!

*Annie starts to walk on her Verandah*

Hayden: No i'm n-....... So you belong to the family who just moved in

Annie: what?

Hayden: you just moved her in this house right? You moved here on friday last week.

Annie: yeah, wait... How do you know I moved her friday last week?

Hayden: because I live across the street from your house.

Annie: So you were not following me?

Hayden: why? Why would i follow you?

Annie: good point... Well bye Falicia, walk over to your house and stop bothering me.

Hayden: So you don't live under a rock?

Annie: Bye!

* Annie walks into her house*

Hayden: So she does'nt live under a rock

Annie: He does'nt live in a rubbish dump

Later that Night

Hayden's POV: My room is to the front of my house so i get a view of Annie's House. And I see she also has a view of my house since i can see her in the opposite window. She sits on her bay window and looks outside . She then looks at my window and looks at me once she sees me she closes her curtains straight away. I bet she was trying to avoid me from seeing her blush.

Annie's POV: Once I sit on my bay window I look out onto the street, then look at Hayden's house which I have a view of. Then i see him just staring at me through his window,. WHAT! Is he stalking me now! What a perv! I close my curtains straight away since i dont want to see him and turn off my lights to seem like i'm going to sleep. I lay down on my bed and go through instagram. I then decide to go and look at Hayden's Instagram. I take a look, I'm impressed he has a lot but i have more than him. I scroll through and i see one photo that he actually looks kinda handsome in some photos. Then I see him with this photo of a girl. The caption is "Chillin' with my girl @Kendraisflawlessaf". Is that Kendra? Kendra? Thats the girl Jayden told me about, that Hayden used to date. I then decide to look at her Instagram page. Her last post was her in a floral dress with the Caption "I am so beautiful more beautiful than anyone".
Kendra is one of those girls who think they are the best and they are the most beautiful and that everyone loves them. Kinda like Hayden. I decide to go to sleep.

The Next Day - Febuary 11th

Annie's POV: I wake up hearing Hayley banging onto my door. What does she need!

Annie: What is it Hayley!

Hayley: Open up!

Annie: Why?

Hayley: Just open!

*Annie gets up and opens her door*

Annie: What?

Hayley: Do you know a Hayden Summerall?

Annie: yeah he is one of my class mates... why?

Hayley: Oh nothing

Annie: Hayley what is it?

Hayley: He left this on our patio

*Hayley passes a parcel*

Annie: uuuuum okay what is it?

Hayley: I don't know

Annie: okay go back to your room

Hayley: okay who is this Summerall guy anyway?

Annie: I told you he is my classmate and he only lives across the street.

Hayley: okay...

*Annie closes the door *

Annie's POV: I sit on my bed and open the parcel. Why would Hayden give me a gift? I open it and see a new pair of glasses and on the side it says "Annie The NERD" It looks like he wrote it with a sharpie.
I quickly get changed into some ripped jeans and a t- shirt saying "#MOOD". I go down stairs and check with my mom if it's rubbish day (if the bins are at the front) to make Hayden  see me throw his gift away. I walk outside with my stuff for school and the nasty gift he gave me and put my fake glasses on.

Hayden's POV: I wake up with my head on my desk. Shoot i fell a sleep while doing homework. Darn. I look out of the window and see Annie staring at my window. She waves the glasses i dropped by her house last night in the air and threw it onto the floor and kept on stomping on it then started walking off to school. That was not the reaction i was expecting i thought she would just give it back to me but no.